Dairy Queen Trinidad - Page 2 of 5

Yes they put that, I think those are $15, - Page 2 - Trinidad, Tobago / Caribbean - Posted: 28th Apr, 2013 - 12:13am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 
Best of  Dairy Queen Trinidad DQ Trinidad - This is not the official site but merely a review of the services and quality of Dairy Queen products in Trinidad.
9th Apr, 2013 - 11:17pm / Post ID: #

Dairy Queen Trinidad - Page 2

The only really good thing Dairy Queen offers in my opinion is the Blizzard Chocolate Extreme, but the local branch at Long Circular Mall never has any brownies to make it. Sometimes they have no chocolate ice cream or no chocolate chips - why even open if you can't provide what the customer wants?

Sponsored Links:
9th Apr, 2013 - 11:33pm / Post ID: #

Trinidad Queen Dairy

Has anyone tried their hotdogs? If so, was it worth the financial outlay? I noticed that they were selling some other fare besides the cold offerings.

24th Apr, 2013 - 11:59pm / Post ID: #

Dairy Queen Trinidad Caribbean / Tobago & Trinidad

Today I have tried the Blizzard Chocolate Extreme at DQ in Long Circular Mall. My father told me that this ice-cream is very filling and he wanted to know if I am sure if I wanted to eat the chocolate extreme, I say yes. So I take the icecream and I sit down on one of the tall chairs which is next to a table. So I started eating it, at first I love it and I was eating it a bit faster than before, but when I was half-way though, I am starting to get this sign of heartburn, I knew my father was right that this ice cream is very filling. I understand why I got heartburn because of the following reasons...

1. Sometimes I cannot handle food or deserts that are too sweet.

2. The ice-cream has too much chocolate.

3. The brownies inside the ice-cream was a bit too much for me since I have a problem handling it after I eat it.

4. The ice-cream was too cold which means if I get too cold there is chances of getting heartburn.

Well, let's say that I have a weak stomach - and a odd one too.

Review: Well the ice-cream was excellent! Even though it was hard eating it. But anyway the whole thing was good. The ice-cream was super chocolaty to the extreme! - Just like it says on DQ. The brownies tasted very good and it was also chocolaty too. Same with the chocolate chips mixed with it. I like these kind of combinations.

27th Apr, 2013 - 6:46pm / Post ID: #

Page 2 Trinidad Queen Dairy

Thanks for that review Felipe. I wonder how much you paid? I saw some children in the same mall with a big container of ice-cream and I wanted to know the price. Can you tell us?

27th Apr, 2013 - 7:35pm / Post ID: #

Trinidad Queen Dairy

Unfortunately I couldn't remember how much the ice-cream cost, but next time when I do know the price I tell you how much it costs.

27th Apr, 2013 - 8:35pm / Post ID: #

Dairy Queen Trinidad

Yours cost $25, but next time you'll be getting just a regular ice cream cone, I think you can handle that one.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
27th Apr, 2013 - 10:47pm / Post ID: #

Dairy Queen Trinidad - Page 2

Do they put the hard chocolate topping? That's the only thing I enjoy in ice-creams.

28th Apr, 2013 - 12:13am / Post ID: #

Dairy Queen Trinidad Trinidad & Tobago / Caribbean - Page 2

Yes they put that, I think those are $15, on your choice of either vanilla or chocolate ice cream however for the Long Circular location you have a 2 in 1 chance that they may run out of chocolate ice cream rolleyes.gif

+  1 2 3 4 5 

> TOPIC: Dairy Queen Trinidad

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,