Scientology - Page 5 of 7

Name: Vices Comments: Is Scientology a religion - Page 5 - General Religious Beliefs - Posted: 20th Jun, 2011 - 3:05pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 
Top  Scientology Church of Scientology
Post Date: 23rd Oct, 2009 - 11:24am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Scientology - Page 5

Former Scientologists Level Accusations

High-Level Members Who Left the Church Say Leader David Miscavige Hit Subordinates; Church Denies Accusations

Since its inception in the 1950s, the Church of Scientology has rarely been far from controversy. And now some senior insiders who have left the church are leveling disturbing accusations against the current leader, David Miscavige. Marty Rathbun, Amy Scobee, Bruce Hines and Mike Rinder each dedicated more than 20 years to the Church of Scientology, as members of the Sea Organization, or Sea Org, the equivalent of the church's clergy. They tell co-anchor Martin Bashir they left in part because the 49-year-old leader, Miscavige, struck subordinates numerous times and encouraged others to do the same. Ref. Source 4

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 23rd Oct, 2009 - 3:46pm / Post ID: #

Scientology
A Friend

Scientology

If this is true then this is nothing but a cult that is using intimidation as a way to control its members. New people will be to scared not to join.

Post Date: 4th Nov, 2009 - 8:34pm / Post ID: #

Scientology Beliefs Religious General

Inside the Scientology museum

Along with Kabbalah, Botox and egg white omelettes, Hollywood is synonymous with Scientology. Ref. Source 9

4th Nov, 2009 - 9:09pm / Post ID: #

Page 5 Scientology

Although not a fan of it myself, I'm not one to usually specifically bash any "religion", but to avoid any more rants on this (I think I've already made some), all I can say is I would in no way allow any of my family members or friends to be involved with this ... "organization" - I have read and seen just too much, that, even if not 100% true and accurate, contain enough bare minimum fact that I know none of it is right, for me and mine.

Post Date: 5th Nov, 2009 - 4:01pm / Post ID: #

Scientology
A Friend

Scientology

I am with you on that Jpatt. I think I have read enough on this organization to try and make sure that none of my family members ever get caught up in it.

Post Date: 18th Nov, 2009 - 11:23am / Post ID: #

Scientology

Australia mulls Scientology probe

Australia's PM is to consider an inquiry into Scientology after a senator alleges it is a criminal organisation. Ref. Source 3

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 14th Dec, 2009 - 9:46pm / Post ID: #

Scientology - Page 5

Scientology a sore point for Kidman

Scientology is still a sore point with Australian actress Nicole Kidman years after she divorced Tom Cruise, one of the world's most famous followers of the controversial religion. Ref. Source 1

Post Date: 20th Jun, 2011 - 3:05pm / Post ID: #

Scientology General Religious Beliefs - Page 5

Name: Vices

Comments: Is Scientology a religion or a cult or how about a scam? UFOs mixed with science and Christianity, how did they get there... how did they get all of Hollywood to believe it?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 

> TOPIC: Scientology

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,