Win A Premium Plus Membership!

Win Premium Membership! - Community News, FAQ, Feedback - Posted: 25th Sep, 2004 - 1:05am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Closed
Mon. Sep 20th to Fri. Sep 24th!
20th Sep, 2004 - 10:52pm / Post ID: #

Win A Premium Plus Membership!

In Celebration of Our New Lite Forum!

Winner: Be the top CONSTRUCTIVE poster on our new Lite Version International Discussions Forum by the 24th September, 2004 and win a Premium Plus membership for six months here!

Rules: Simple anyone can participate once they are a member on the Lite Forum. Post constructively, no spamming. Only posts on the Lite forum will be counted towards your total to win this contest. This contest is not open to those who already have a Premium or Plus membership. Votes will be tallied at 9pm EST on the 24th September, 2004.

NOTE: I am sure you are thinking that I am going to post a whole bunch there to ensure that you do not win - not so. If you want to see all the features you can access with a Plus account then check the Compare page!

Sponsored Links:
23rd Sep, 2004 - 11:10am / Post ID: #

Membership Premium Win

As of today at 7:13am EST the current top constructive posters are

JB@Trinidad 31
ReneeisXena 14
Nighthawk 11
FarSeer 3
groupjm 2

25th Sep, 2004 - 1:05am / Post ID: #

Win A Premium Plus Membership! Feedback & FAQ News Community

I enjoyed looking at Nighthawk and ReeneeisXena fight it out to win at the last minute. At exactly 9:00pm EST the post count was:

Nighthawk 41
ReneeisXena 37
JB@Trinidad 33
FarSeer 3
groupjm 2

Nighthawk Wins!

> TOPIC: Win A Premium Plus Membership!

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,