Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 RPG Character Approval - Page 31 of 33

QUOTE (KittenPunk)And it is on topic hear - Page 31 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 27th Jun, 2013 - 8:05pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

26th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Wizard
Wizard
Rogue
Rogue
Ranger
Ranger
Paladin
Paladin
Draconian
Draconian
Cleric
Cleric
Barbarian
Barbarian
Fighter
Fighter
Warlock
Warlock

+  « First of 33 pgs.  27 28 29 30 31 32 33 
Closed
Post Date: 20th Jun, 2013 - 7:39am / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 RPG Character Approval
A Friend

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 RPG Character Approval - Page 31

Combat Casting the feat, affects the skill concentration.
Having a sword sticking out of your chest doesn't noticeably impede your ability to do... Well, just about anything.

Benefits: This is a skill feat that scales with your ranks in Concentration.

0 ranks: You gain +3 to your Concentration checks.
4 ranks: You can take 10 on Concentration checks and caster level checks.

"Taking 10" Is an action demoting that you take your time with a task in order to tip the result in your favor.

Dexterous Dodge is also a feat, it however gives you a +1 to your AC as well as the normal ability given with the dodge feat.

Canabusis some character generators do note have everything available in the game on them from languages to the entirety of the feat list.
Sometimes you just have to plug things in.

They are not skills, they are feats, this is considered specials just like the things you get for being a elf. They don't cost any points.
As a note spend the extra point in concentration so you have 4 ranks in it so that the feat helps you the most. That feat also adds another benefit for you after you have 9 ranks and so on. So yo know.

The manual provided on this site is not all inclusive some times you have to search things online I would recommend some sights but we are not allowed to here. Just search it and you will find it come up fairly easy.

Did you know that skills for your class that you have 0 ranks in you can still use with just the modifiers number affecting your dice roll. There are also skills called trained skills that most classes get that you may use with out having to put ranks in them. The only skills you can't you are cross class skills considered untrained that you have 0 ranks in.

Feats/Specials:
Armor proficiency light
Armor proficiency medium
Armor proficiency heavy
Shield proficiency
Simple weapon proficiency
Turn undeadCombat casting
Dexterous dodge
Immune to sleep

Sponsored Links:
20th Jun, 2013 - 8:17am / Post ID: #

Approval Character RPG Dragons and Dungeons

Thank you very much for the information. I guess my next question is does my character have these feats? I apologize I don't understand how feats work. I have searched for combat casting and dexterous dodge and have come up with definitions for them but they fail to explain what classes (Or races) they are for and how you accomplish getting them. I'm very sorry that I'm just not quite getting this part of making a character. So in short, do I just add them as feats?
I have edited my skills. (Since combat casting and dexterous dodge are not skills but instead feats. Sorry about my misunderstanding.)Is there anything I need to do away with to get those feats? (Like when trading skills, based on how many skill points you get?)

Reconcile Edited: Canabusis on 20th Jun, 2013 - 8:37am

Post Date: 20th Jun, 2013 - 6:29pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 RPG Character Approval Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Feats are like specialized training or natural ability you have activated or learned in life. You gain them with almost every level. When you gain a new one, you get to pick one to add to the list so that they add up and you become more powerful. You don't have to worry about it as you say on the sheet just replace "Spell focus" And "Skill focus" With the other 2 and poof your done. You said you re drafted your skills points that good.

Can you please peace together the full re draft in its final version and post it as soon as you do your completely approved and mean while I'm working on your introduction post to go on the in game thread some time today.

Don't forget this feat adds a + 3 to your concentration skill you will have to plug in manually if you have not already. And if you end up taking 4 or more ranks in that skill take note of the other ability it grants as I spoke of before.

20th Jun, 2013 - 7:24pm / Post ID: #

Page 31 Approval Character RPG Dragons and Dungeons

Ok added +3 to concentration skill (Just put it on the end to show I did it thus why it shows (5) + 1 + 3 = 9 on that one.

Canabusis Traycardiani hails from the Forests of Dogwood. She loves nature and all life. She follows the God Melfesses, for her strong desire to help those less fortunate and heal those who are wounded whether in body or mind. She's considered young for an elf, all tho she has lived for nearly a century.
She looks to be the age of a young woman. She has by elven standards a rare color of hair brunette with some red highlights only seen in the brightness of the sun. She is about 5'1'' a little tall for elf standards as well, given to the belief that she is half human but that is not so. Her stunning blue eyes and elven features, her soft demure can put almost anyone at ease. She an only child. Her father left when she was young on a journey to seek the libraries of re known in Danica, never to be seen or heard of again. As she has matured and grown she has made it her own quest to find the answers of her fathers disappearance. With love in her heart and the need to set her mothers troubled heart at ease she makes for Danica with hopes of finding the answers she seeks.

Name: Canabusis
Character: Canabusis Tracardiani
Race: Elf
Class: Cleric
Level: 3
Alignment: Lawful neutral
Experience: 3000
Religion:Melfesses
Hit points: 20
Base attack bonus: 2

Strength: 11 (0)
Dexterity: 12 (1)
Constitution:15 (2)
Intelligence:15 (2)
Wisdom: 17 (3)
Charisma: 13 (1)

Fortitude: (4)
Reflex: (3)
Will: (6)
Initiative: (2)
Melee: (2)
Ranged: (4)

Armor class: 2 + 10 + 0 = 12

Skills:

Concentration (5) + 1 + 3 = 9
Diplomacy (2) + 1 = 3
Heal (5) + 3 = 8
Knowledge arcana (3) + 2 = 5
Knowledge history (1) + 2 = 3
Knowledge religion (2) + 2 = 4
Knowledge planes (1) + 2 = 3
Listen 2 + 3 = 5
Search 2 + 2 = 4
Spell craft (5) + 2 = 7
Spot 2 + 3 = 5
Immune to sleep

Equipment:

Feats/Specials:

Armor proficiency light
Armor proficiency medium
Armor proficiency heavy
Shield proficiency
Simple weapon proficiency
Combat casting
Dexterous dodge
Turn undead

Languages:

Common
Elven
Goblin
Sylvan

Reconcile Edited: Canabusis on 20th Jun, 2013 - 7:25pm

Post Date: 20th Jun, 2013 - 8:46pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Approval Character RPG Dragons and Dungeons

Looks good! yep your approved [I'll] have you on game some time today. But, it will be a couple hours till I can can work on it sorry for the [slight] delay. But congrats [you're] approved!

Edited Message Edited...
Persephone: Please check over your Post to ensure you use the correct word meaning is used. For instance: "There", "Dear", "Their", etc. See Constructive Posting Policy.

Post Date: 21st Jun, 2013 - 7:20am / Post ID: #

A Friend

This post is to inform you that the introduction post allowing you to begin posting in my game is up along with a list of your stating items. Please proceed to the in game thread and enjoy your time in my world.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 27th Jun, 2013 - 7:57pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 RPG Character Approval - Page 31

By the way Cani, if you have a bunch of out of game questions feel free to use this thread. I don't mind explaining the entire game one segment at a time; or, giving you feed back, in fact I like it. I am really fairly new to Dungeon Mastering only having done this a handful of times, even if I have been playing for a bout 12 years on and off.

Every time you ask a question weather it is about a character you are playing in my game or a character in another game but using the same 3.5 kind of game, it makes me go look it up and renew my own knowledge about the game. Thus your asking questions helps me become a better dungeon master as much as it helps you become a better player. Even if your questions are general like, "Whats the benefit to being a fighter?" Your not playing a fighter but its a good question.
"What kinds of spells can a magic caster use, are there different types?" Yes, your not playing a wizard or a sorcerer but, I would be happy to help. And it is on topic hear because this is a questions thread too. Plus understanding how a magic caster work might be helpful since your in a party with a sorcerer and the cleric your playing would understand you don't get near the enemy if the caster yells "It's fire ball time!" Because, you would know the caster fireball is a 20 or 25 foot exploitation with splash damage, and you would not want to get burned along with the things your fighting.

So please do not hesitate to ask any manner of question I might take a day to respond some times more like when I go camping but I will always get back to you with an answer soon.

Reconcile Edited: KittenPunk on 27th Jun, 2013 - 8:18pm

Post Date: 27th Jun, 2013 - 8:05pm / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 RPG Character Approval D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 31

international QUOTE (KittenPunk)
And it is on topic hear because this is a questions thread too.

Not exactly. It is on topic if it is related to your (KittenPunk's) game. For instance, "Will it be beneficial to have a fighter in your game?" If you are talking about Dungeons & Dragons in general you are supposed to use the [+] Board, Card, & RPG Reviews where there is actually a thread about that: Fighter.

+  « First of 33 pgs.  27 28 29 30 31 32 33 

> TOPIC: Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 RPG Character Approval

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.