Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 RPG Main Game - Page 177 of 191

While stopped for the boy to scurry up the - Page 177 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 13th Jun, 2013 - 5:03pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

09th June 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Ranger
Ranger
Barbarian
Barbarian
Cleric
Cleric
Paladin
Paladin
Fighter
Fighter
Warlock
Warlock
Draconian
Draconian
Rogue
Rogue
Wizard
Wizard

+  « First of 191 pgs.  173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181  ...Latest (191) »
Closed
Post Date: 12th Jun, 2013 - 4:19am / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 RPG Main Game
A Friend

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 RPG Main Game - Page 177

In Game:
While the group is stopped for the moment Haru asks Alexander for a hand. Haru had fetched the spyglass from the bag of holding his mother was carrying for the group he asked if Alexander could give him a boost up to clime the tree and get a look around.

Yaeth's search of the area where he found to bone uncovers more bones from the look of it most of a skeleton lays not to deep in the mud there. There are no strange marks on the bones such as from weapon or fangs. However there is a strange series of groves in the bones that to him look like that of tree worms like what he might expect to see on a branch of wood.

Felipe watches as the butterfly lands on a bush's branch near the group he can manage to gen near it and take a good look with out spooking the bug if he wants to.

Rather off topic, but...
in the news found out the camp my girlfriend's roommate booked has WiFi at the general store on sight and that I can post 1 time a day at night while on my vacation. I am happy she brought her laptop, now I am wishing I had brought mine.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 12th Jun, 2013 - 12:26pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Game Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons

Yaeth will tell the others what he has found and suggests that we do not stop long and keep moving. He will suggest no sleep until we are out of this place if we can.

12th Jun, 2013 - 7:38pm / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 RPG Main Game Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Felipe thinks that this butterfly is trying to lead him to a trap that is connected to the bush, instead, Felipe will try to 'test' the butterfly by spooking it even though Felipe doesn't like to do that but he knows that this place is dangerous and tricky.

Dice Rolls: D100 D20 D12 D10 D8 D6 D4 D2
Felipe 71/60 7/15 11/5 6/9 7/4 1/2 3/1 2/2
DM: KittenPunk 65/79 19/2 8/9 5/5 3/8 2/1 1/2 1/2

12th Jun, 2013 - 9:43pm / Post ID: #

Page 177 Game Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons

Izumi noticing the group starting to wane from their need to stay focus on one thing in this place, speaks up, "People, let's not get sidetracked by anything here. I trust in the warnings that we need to get out of here as soon as possible, and to not take anything from this place. We need to keep going until we find our way out. No extra exploring, no matter how beautiful we find it."

Izumi tries to corral everyone back into the formation they began in. She states to Holly, "Fine, you can be up front but you need to let someone stay on your tail more than you want. Yaeth, would you kindly stay about 5 feet behind her? That way, if anything does happen none of us are alone."

(Out of Character: The marching order hasn't changed much. Holly, Yaeth, Alexander, Izumi, Matthias, Haru, Felipe, and Praos. Spot 5+3=8, Listen 17+3=20, Search 8+2=10

Kitten, what do you mean when Haru asked about,"Are we still heading toward the smug of blue?" Is the word smog?)

Stefflabunny 93/30 19/2 8/5 2/7 2/8 5/5 3/3 1/1
DM: KittenPunk 71/86 6/13 12/5 5/1 1/5 6/3 4/1 2/2

Post Date: 13th Jun, 2013 - 2:16am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Game Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons

Holly stares at Izumi and replies, "Yes Mistress of all bosses!" She begins to eye the area where she heard a sound but is startled by Felipe's sudden hollar at apparently some butterfly. "Geez, just when you want to do stealth and someone ruins it all."

Out of Game: Kitten meant smudge of blue. She'll be updating this again later.

13th Jun, 2013 - 11:39am / Post ID: #

Alexander agrees to help Haru, boosting him up into the tree. He waits at the bottom for Haru, standing guard with his weapon. He looks at Izumi and grins, "Well spoken. Maybe your son can tell us how far we have left, this place makes me uneasy."

Oinodaemon 51/16 2/3 5/4 9/3 1/7 4/1 4/1 1/1
DM: KittenPunk 61/73 10/10 6/2 3/8 5/3 3/4 3/1 2/1

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 13th Jun, 2013 - 12:19pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 RPG Main Game - Page 177

Yaeth will follow Holly keeping the small halfling in his sights as they continue deeper into this place. Yaeth will finger his amulet in hopes that it will allow him to see the dangers inside this place as he looks about and keeps an eye out for anything that could pose a danger for them in case Holly over looks something. Yaeth keeps his bow out and ready.

Post Date: 13th Jun, 2013 - 5:03pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 RPG Main Game D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 177

While stopped for the boy to scurry up the tree to get a look at their bearings, Praos remains vigilant, keeping an ever watchful eye on their surroundings.

With trepidation in his voice, he calls to Izumis lad, "Hurry boy, I do not like staying in place to long in here. Nothing is as it should be."

(Out of Game:: Listen 5+3=8, Spot 8+9=17, Search 17+2=19)

> TOPIC: Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 RPG Main Game

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.