Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 RPG Main Game - Page 185 of 191

Izumi nods her understanding towards Hollys - Page 185 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 27th Jun, 2013 - 2:36am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

28th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Wizard
Wizard
Draconian
Draconian
Barbarian
Barbarian
Warlock
Warlock
Fighter
Fighter
Cleric
Cleric
Rogue
Rogue
Paladin
Paladin
Ranger
Ranger

+  « First of 191 pgs.  181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189  ...Latest (191) »
Closed
26th Jun, 2013 - 4:19am / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 RPG Main Game - Page 185

Canabusis, overwhelmed from the welcoming of the group and the overload of information smiles and replies. "Well met, and thank you for your kind welcome." As she tries to make eye contact with every individual person. " I am Canabusis Tracardiani you may all call me Cani for short. My name can be a mouth full. Does any body have any injuries you need tended to before we begin to get out of this grove as you call it? Then perhaps someone might be kind enough to help me understand what is happening?" She looks around for any sign of wounds.

OUT OF CHARACTER: I am unsure what the process is with healing. I'm sorry for my lack of knowledge in my own character, also in taking so long to respond its been a very long day.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 26th Jun, 2013 - 7:29am / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 RPG Main Game
A Friend

Game Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons

Out of Game: to Cani: First of all you are a level 3 cleric. You will need to have spells memorized as that level, plus a domain spell, and the bonuses your wisdom modifiier gives you. Second, you do not have to prepare healing spells, as a cleric you may cast them spontaniously. Another thing to know is that as you have the healing domain, you cast healing spells at +1 caster level. So as a level 3 character you may spontaniously cast cure moderate wounds at 2d8+4. More notes, spells spontaniously cast take up a spell you may have prepared. Look up the d20 SRD (System Resource Document) to find the rules for Dungeons & Dragons version 3.5.

For instance, here is your sample spell list:

0 level - 4+0 - Detect Magic, Purify Food and Drink, Mending, Create Water
1 level - 2+1+1 - Divine Favor, Bless, Shield of Faith, Domain Spell (Any spell in the level of the chosen domain)
2 level - 1+1+1 - Darkness, Bull's Strength, Domain Spell
3 level - 0+1 - Can't cast spells of this level yet.

On the healing skill:
Do not worry about this except when dealing with stabilizing a dying person and you don't want to cast a healing spell, determinging time and way a person died as in forensics, identifying and treating poisons and diseases, and several other fantastic things along those lines. Heal Skill is basicly a doctor and a triage rolled into one enchilada.

In Game:
Holly looks over at Haru, "I wanted to say that. But I think we know what the answer to the tree in the forest is now. And eww... All slimy!" Holly smiles at the newcomer, "Welcome, it's not often we have people just drop in and Matt's never had a woman just fall in his arms before. I'm just glad you didn't fall in Alexander's arms. He belongs to me! Holly's my name, and lemon cakes are my game! How about you?"

Reconcile Edited: HunnyBunny on 26th Jun, 2013 - 7:40am

26th Jun, 2013 - 9:51am / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 RPG Main Game Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Izumi spots Yaeth about to collect the treasure the Mimics dropped, and rushes to him screaming, "Yaeth, Don't!"

She calmly continues to everyone, "Remember the warnings we were given, everyone. 'Do not take from the Grove'. This just may include what seems like treasures of loot to us. We should get back on our way. Cani, take a place in our marching order next to Haru. He can give you the run through of what's happened so far down here. If there's nothing else, let's move on before more things come to challenge us.

Post Date: 26th Jun, 2013 - 2:16pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 185 Game Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons

Yaeth drops the coins and tells Izumi thanks I had forgotten. HE will wipe his hands on the grass or other items to get the stickiness off them. HE will tell Holly that we need to start moving again. He will prepare to follow her once again out of this place.

Post Date: 26th Jun, 2013 - 5:31pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Game Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons

Holly stares around at everyone wide-eyed, staring up at Cani as well, "I guess we'll fill you in on everything when we're moving." Holly stares longingly at the treasures being left behind but heeding the warnings about the grove's riddles, "Izumi, are you sure? It could be just speaking of the plants and waters. Treasure isn't from this grove and a bit of fire may purify gold and gem stones. However, I do think our new friend may need some good armor, is there anything left?" Holly stares around further and deeper.... "I really don't like these trees anymore. Let's get to the clearing just north of us and let's plan our next move."

Out of Game: - Cani, your description is beautiful but you might want to put it at the bottom and make your stats up top, makes it easier to read.

Out of Game:
Rolls - 19+8=27 Spot, 3+6=9 Search, 15+8=23 Listen, 13+3=16 Intelligence Check (To determine her own logic about the treasures)

Post Date: 26th Jun, 2013 - 5:54pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Haru answers the question of the new woman Cani, "Yaeth is the only person really badly off I think. Proas got hit too, but only half as badly I think. I managed to heal holly and Felipe so they should be fine. Still I can't do much more healing for the day, I wish we had that wand we gave Elrik before he walked off..." The boys last comment was more a hushed wish then directed at the newcomer.

Holly takes a moment to think then remembers some of the words the Old Silver Dragon Zen had said to the party the night before.

"Dangers of the Grove; plants that move and strangle, fay that trick and mingle, monsters that take any form they wish and lay traps as if to fish for passersby. Shadows and dark things to twisted forms of hag-like horror, the monsters of the Grove are many. If you are lucky, you will only be encountering some of them there. I would gather the creeping vines that strangle which make up much of the area near the entrance will be the first peril you will face. Yet I know not which of the others you will find as I cannot foresee what path you will walk in the grove..."

"There will likely be more armor to find in the Grove. Many came before you with out taking the time to read the warnings of the past. While it is true take nothing from the grove mettle armor will be a safe items to search for there just avoid cloth, wood, or just about anything that can hold spores. You will want to avoid drinking anything from there its mostly all toxic, and do not use wood from the grove to make a fire you will die in your sleep.

I would suggest avoiding anything that looks overwhelmingly inviting or welcoming."

She finished remembering his words then realized quickly she had been talking out loud.

Reconcile Edited: KittenPunk on 26th Jun, 2013 - 5:55pm

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 26th Jun, 2013 - 6:50pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 RPG Main Game - Page 185

Yaeth says did he not say that the stuff that Elrik was given was back in the bag of holding too? I may be wrong but I thought I remember him saying that.

Plus if you new comers have water from the well it has a healing power too if less than a hour.

27th Jun, 2013 - 2:36am / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 RPG Main Game D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 185

Izumi nods her understanding towards Hollys questioning. "I know the lure of a well fought for loot, but I really don't think what was left by the mimics is worth the possible dangers. Besides, I'm quite sure we'll find more elsewhere beyond the Grove."

Hearing Haru and Yaeth both chatting about Elrics items, Izumi remembers the bag Zen gave her just before he left them. She plucks it off her belt, and calls to the new woman. "Hey, Cani. A friend gave us a few items to help us in this bag here. You might be best holding on to them." Izumi hands over the bag to her with a smile.

(Out of Character: As Cani looks into the bag she will see items. She sees: 1 Wand of Cure Light Wounds(50 charges)
1 Amulet of Healing
1 Antitoxin Vial
1 Holy Water Potion
1 Healers Kit )

> TOPIC: Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 RPG Main Game

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.