Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 RPG Main Game - Page 187 of 191

"I swear some times I can't tell if she - Page 187 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 28th Jun, 2013 - 8:26am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

29th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Cleric
Cleric
Wizard
Wizard
Rogue
Rogue
Warlock
Warlock
Fighter
Fighter
Ranger
Ranger
Draconian
Draconian
Paladin
Paladin
Barbarian
Barbarian

+  « First of 191 pgs.  183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 
Closed
Post Date: 28th Jun, 2013 - 2:28am / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 RPG Main Game
A Friend

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 RPG Main Game - Page 187

Holly looks at Haru, "No, I'll stab the tree and you can climb up it. I'm not climbing another one of these." She then takes a look at Alexander and speaks up, "So I guess you do belong to me now. I always wanted my own beast of burden!" She smiles to herself as the forest opens up, "Well, it should be easier traveling from here on out."

Out of Game: Spot 15+8=23 Listen 19+8=27 Search 1+6=7 Other two rolls 13 and 17

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 28th Jun, 2013 - 2:49am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Game Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons

Haru gives a heavy breath then takes holly up on her offer to stab the tree then he climbs up slowly struggling a bit at fist but making his way up with the spyglass tied to his belt by a leather strip.

28th Jun, 2013 - 6:11am / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 RPG Main Game Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Cani directs her question to the group in general. " How long have all of you been here? And did you all fall from the sky too?" Watching carefully around them as they continue walking through the forest, trying to see if there might be anymore mimic's.

OUT OF GAME:
Search(1d20)+4:17,+4 Total:21
Listen(1d20)+5:19,+5Total:24
Spot(1d20)+5:18,+5Total:23

Post Date: 28th Jun, 2013 - 6:42am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 187 Game Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons

Matt answers her question while stopped to watch Haru climb the tree and see if the group is still on the right path. "If your talking about the grove we have been down her a good handful of hours maybe 6 or 7."
Then he ads, "If you meant in this dungeon of a hell pit, then a couple of days. Most of us where also up in the cells over head for at least a day I think. Come to think of it Yaeth, when we found you in the spiders I square I herd a crashing sound. Did you fall nowhere too? That other man the one that vanished on us near the Octopus lair had fallen from the blink. And Holly you said you had little recalled memory of how you got here right? Humm..." He ponders for a moment. "Alexander didn't you also say you had little memory of how you got down here other then waking up covered in blood in that pile of bodies."

Haru climbs down the tree. " Looks like we need to head that way. " The boy moves his hand to point a bit more to the right then the way they had been heading. "What are you guys talking about?" The boy asked having missed the start of the conversation.

"How long we have been down here and how we all met up in this group" Matt says quickly.

Haru holds up his hands folding down 2 fingers as if counting to himself.
"8 days down here 5 of them alone 4 of them with out food, 2 of them with mom and you all. Why?" The boy looks around confused as to whom had asked the question.

28th Jun, 2013 - 7:26am / Post ID: #

Game Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons

Cani, Her eyes widen with the explanation. "Wow, so I some how bypassed all that? Does anyone know WHY were here? I was arrested for something I didn't do, and now I'm here. Nothing makes any sense right now, sorry I'm just trying to wrap my head around all this." Deep in thought she comes to her senses and tries to pay attention to what's going on around her. Survival is more important than the feeling of confusion. Cani keeps in step with the others and makes small talk with the others as they continue on their way.

Post Date: 28th Jun, 2013 - 8:01am / Post ID: #

A Friend

In Game:
Mat goes on to explain. "From what we have gathered we where all falsely arrested and thrown in jail only to be released in to this dungeon like many less fortunate who have come before. There dose seem to be a major difference however each of us where gifted items upon entrance by some great power.

we believe this to be gifts from are gods. While we have been down here we discovered that there is a sleeping god that needs to be woken and some odd prophecy about a group that will come to wake him. We met a dragon down here yesterday a guard of this dungeon of some form he called himself Zen the keeper of the books. Oh' right books, we have been also finding and gathering books as we go deeper full of helpful albeit some items disturbing information. Anyhow, Zen said that the group foretold would need to wake the god to get free and that it would be lead by a rising sun.

He also seemed to think we where that group. Considering all the strange things that have been happening to us, the odd dreams and the gifted items, I am inclined to believe someone or something is attempting to form a group, and manipulate them to for fill that prophecy. If we are to believe what the Elder Silver Dragon Zen told us then we need to wake this god in order to save the world. Some hoe I still feel a bit used in all of this. So, yes like we said welcome to the group."

He explains as the group begins to walk again this time having a much easier go of things not having to climb over marshy obstetrical and uneven muddy land and overgrowth.

Reconcile Edited: KittenPunk on 28th Jun, 2013 - 8:11am

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 28th Jun, 2013 - 8:19am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 RPG Main Game - Page 187

Holly after hearing her name comes back, "Well, I misbehaved a little bit but they took it too far and threw me in a cell and that's how I ended up here. Until then, I'll just be with this group of people and one day I'll throw them down here and see how they'll like it. " She changes her train of thought, "However, I'm not convinced about this god, why should we awaken him or her or it... Whatever. " She shrugs and smiles, "Oh well, either way I'll be here for the long haul. And I'm not sure if I saw much..." She trails off shuddering at the trees around her. "I want a pet tree to train to be my attack dog, I mean tree."

Post Date: 28th Jun, 2013 - 8:26am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 RPG Main Game D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 187

"I swear some times I can't tell if she is a Halfling, a kid, or a Halfling kid..." Matt mumbles under his breath hoping holly did not over hear him.

"Sorry holly not pet trees. We can't take thing's from this place it would be bad. Um, I think." Haru chimes in.

> TOPIC: Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 RPG Main Game

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.