Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 RPG Main Game - Page 190 of 191

Not far from where the group is they find - Page 190 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 30th Jun, 2013 - 8:41am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

24th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Fighter
Fighter
Draconian
Draconian
Rogue
Rogue
Warlock
Warlock
Cleric
Cleric
Ranger
Ranger
Paladin
Paladin
Barbarian
Barbarian
Wizard
Wizard

+  « First of 191 pgs.  186 187 188 189 190 191 
Closed
Post Date: 29th Jun, 2013 - 6:16pm / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 RPG Main Game
A Friend

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 RPG Main Game - Page 190

In Game:
Holly moves to make her escape, and escape she dose. The large Treant stops feeling her drop from his hands. To look on the ground wondering how she fell out. But, its to late Holly is running and fast as can be. She runs one way then another hooking a round and heading for where her she thinks her friends are.

Felipe turns worried about holly and others to head back way he and others had run from sound, but the sound is gone and they had ran so far.

Its not a moment later when holly, Felipe and all the others hear a deafening sound deep and baritone. It forces everyone to cover there ears. The sound lasts for around 30 secants then finally stops. Its only a moment later the sound gets it response. Fist one, then 2, then 3, now 4, till finally 7 in all sound from the distance each a different key and tone to the bellowing voice.

"Whatever it was that just gave call the entire grove now knows we are hear." The thought crosses the mind of the entire group.

Holly keep running for it, there is no sight shes being followed but she had to pocket the flask in order to order to cover her ears as the sound was mind shattering so up front. Who knew a tree thing could make such a sound.

It takes a couple of minuets before holly reaches the others. She keeps running the entire time the distant sounds sound back. The woods have only been silent for a moment when she finally sees most the group in the woods up a head, everyone but Matt and Haru.

Out of Game:
Oh' gosh you keep making it so easy for me to move the plots and traps of this grove along.(Evil grin)Here have a shovel your going to need it to dig your way out. Loving it keep up the unpractical work.

Also initiative is not needed as there will not be combat starting well not yet and with hopes not soon, lets watch as a series of events start to trigger.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 29th Jun, 2013 - 9:41pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Game Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons

"Guys, just keep moving, do not attack them whatever you do. They seem to be angry over the incident with the trees." She looks around, "Where's Haru and Matt? Gods be good, this isn't good. If they attack,they'll be killed. We've got an angry horde of treants on our heels. Yaeeth, you are good at tracking and hunting, correct?" Let's both go find Matt and Haru before it's too late! " She mutters a silent prayer to the gods, and hopes that she did not kill her entire party or any member of it. "Alexander, Proas, and Felipe, be on your guards, but please do not attack them. They're looking for me. Tell them you saw me running in the opposite direction, anything, just don't point them in my direction. Not yet, not until we find Haru and Matt, ok?" She looks at Izumi, "I'm very sorryy Izumi, but I have to find Matt and Haru. I must. For once in my life I'll do my duty. And Cani, please keep them safe too. I'm sorry I didn't get to know you better." She listens to the roaring sounds, trying to see if she can figure how many there are. "Yaeth, will you come with me? Or will you stay? Either way, I need to fetch the other two and I can outrun the trees faster than they can catch me." I am not going to let my friends die due to my own mistakes if I can help it. "I just wish there was a way we could communicate over a distance, that way I can keep in touch with all of you."

Out of Game: Listen 8+8=16 Search 17+6=23 Spot 16+8=24 Hide 12+15=27

Out of Game: I'll assume that they'll be after me, I'll assume my friends won't kill me out of spite and fear, and I hope my search will bear fruits

Reconcile Edited: HunnyBunny on 29th Jun, 2013 - 9:42pm

29th Jun, 2013 - 9:54pm / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 RPG Main Game Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Felipe heard what Holly said, then, he remains on guard. When Felipe encounters one of those "Tree monsters" He will say to them that Holly is on this direction which is the direction that is opposite to where Holly is just like what she said about the idea.

Reconcile Edited: Felipe on 29th Jun, 2013 - 9:55pm

30th Jun, 2013 - 5:47am / Post ID: #

Page 190 Game Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons

Cani, listening to holly's plan, thoughts of the situation swirling in her mind. " Perhaps you looking for Matt and Haru isn't the best idea. Perhaps if the treants are after you maybe you should continue on ahead of us out of here? And the rest of us should look for Matt and Haru?" Cani looks to holly sympathy in her expression. " I will do all I can to keep everyone safe and perhaps because of how fast you can move you can get out of the grove eliminating the threat? Either way I'm with you."

OUT OF GAME:
Search(1d20)+4:3,+4Total:7
Spot(1d20)+5:9,+5Total:14
Listen(1d20)+5:8,+5Total:13

Reconcile Edited: Canabusis on 30th Jun, 2013 - 5:50am

Post Date: 30th Jun, 2013 - 6:01am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Game Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons

In Game: (Flavor!)

Lost in the woods.
Off in the woods, lost and off track a very shaken Haru holds the limp body of Matt near to him as the sounds below in the sky overhead. They had ran and ran far and had no idea which way was back to the group. And then there was the mushrooms, they where everywhere! Haru's eyes darted left and right scanning the small clearing and clusters of toxic toadstools having realized they only attacked if you moved or made an action or sound. He knew not what to do but held the body of the man and stayed as still as stone.

"Were is everyone?" He thought to himself knowing the over sized fungus would attack if he said the words aloud. He had already seen them use some sort of spore attack on pore Matt and if he had not of grabbed the man so quickly who knows what the mushrooms would of done with him but from the look of there sharp and pointy toothed grins Haru really did not want to find out.

Haru closed his eyes as one of the large mushroom monsters hoped up to him sniffing the air and leaning right up to his face. He held his breath and prayed as the thing hoped a way slowly searching the area for its next meal.

Reconcile Edited: KittenPunk on 30th Jun, 2013 - 6:07am

30th Jun, 2013 - 8:06am / Post ID: #

Hearing Hollys story, Izumi only shakes her head in disbelief. She then grabs the little one by her cloak. "You. Hide now. Hide well. The rest of us, let's gather closer. We have things to do. Most of us will probably want to find a really good place to hide, while the two best at silence and tracking go find our missing friends. Yaeth, you're our scout. Can you and some one quick and silent enough go find them? The rest of us need to find a spot and dig in until whatever those cries came from go away."

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
30th Jun, 2013 - 8:23am / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 RPG Main Game - Page 190

Cani, nods her approval at a better formulated plan, feeling Izumi has a level head and an intelligence, showing her motherly love, and instincts of protection. Cani keeps her hammer within her hand and keeps a careful watch, staying where Izumi indicated to "Dig in".

Post Date: 30th Jun, 2013 - 8:41am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 RPG Main Game D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 190

Not far from where the group is they find a place that will work as a cover. Any who will be hiding with the group could "Dig in," In this spot easily.

It is near a grouping of large trees with high grass and just enough room between the roots to make a cover if they wanted to quickly gather a couple of branches or use something to cover the view of them from overhead. You know encase a large monster was to walk by looking down in search of tree cutters.

Proas agrees with Izumi that Holly's best move is to find a hiding spot far from the rest of the group but some where the group will know to find her if things smooth over any time soon.

Its been a little while since the bellowed calls where herd and the silence had returned to the woods perhaps only a couple of minuets but now something new was in the ear of the group as they began to make a hiding place for the slower of them and formulate a plain.

Thump, thump, thump. Thump, thump, thump. A distant sound of Drumming began to grow. It was not getting any closer, no rather it was very far off. But it was get louder as the drum became drums and the strikes remained a steady beet. "War Drums?!"

"What in the 9 brazen hells lives down here?" Proas exclaimed in a wavering voice half cracked with fear of an answer.

"If what holly said was true then the Trees have alerted all of the residence of this grove that there is pray to be hunted." Alexander says in a low tone.

Out of Game:
John is missing in action so till his return I'm NPCing his character.
Side note, Alexander is tangled up in real life problems too and might be slow to respond. I will only be moving him when I have to for the sake of the games storyline.

> TOPIC: Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 RPG Main Game

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.