Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 RPG Main Game - Page 6 of 191

Tonatha expels a awful tasting burp and the - Page 6 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 3rd Jan, 2013 - 4:20am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

29th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Cleric
Cleric
Ranger
Ranger
Warlock
Warlock
Draconian
Draconian
Paladin
Paladin
Rogue
Rogue
Barbarian
Barbarian
Wizard
Wizard
Fighter
Fighter

+  « First of 191 pgs.  2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10  ...Latest (191) »
Closed
Post Date: 2nd Jan, 2013 - 11:03pm / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 RPG Main Game
A Friend

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 RPG Main Game - Page 6

Rudiger eats the food, but it tastes so bad, he only gets half of it down. He was so thirsty, and besides that, he was about to soil himself. Though in great pain, he maintains his dignity. For now. Frustrated he kicks the bars with as hard as he can, and his leg cramps.

After he works that out, he says, "So, what got you two thrown in here?"

Sponsored Links:
2nd Jan, 2013 - 11:31pm / Post ID: #

Game Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons

Matthias turns to the guy who spoke and said, "I got thrown in here after trying to defend a waitress in a bar room brawl, and got knocked out for my trouble."

Post Date: 3rd Jan, 2013 - 12:17am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 RPG Main Game Archive Pathfinder / D&D

"Hmm. Just as strange as mine. I was just walking out of a bar and a person ran into me. A bag dropped. I wasn't thinking anything about it. Picking it up just seemed like the natural thing to do, I guess. Next thing I know, I was smashed in the back of the head."

Rudiger shakes his head before continuing, "I think they think I stole some money from a lieutenant, but it was quite obvious I wasn't the one running. Something strange is going on. I've lived in this city my whole life and nothing like this has ever happened. I betcha if we ask that fellow across the way, he is as innocent as both us."

Reconcile Edited: Tonatha on 3rd Jan, 2013 - 12:18am

Post Date: 3rd Jan, 2013 - 1:23am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 6 Game Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons

The guards have left.

Out of game:
Can I please get 2, D20 rolls from each of you
Roll one is a Fortitude save from he crappy food.
Roll two is a listen check.
Also, we will be starting the dungeon as soon as bunny gets her character approved and arrested.

3rd Jan, 2013 - 1:42am / Post ID: #

Game Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons

22 fort roll, 21 listen check

Matthias thinks he hears something. He moves to the bars, looking to see if someone is coming.

Post Date: 3rd Jan, 2013 - 2:00am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Rudiger tries to listen as the guards are leaving the cells.

Results:

Fortitude: 6 + 6 = 12

Listen: 18 + 0 = 18

Reconcile Edited: Tonatha on 3rd Jan, 2013 - 2:01am

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 3rd Jan, 2013 - 4:12am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 RPG Main Game - Page 6

You both manage to keep the horrible food down.

But the sound is not coming from the hall way, your keen ears lead you tot he wall made of mettle, as you press your eats to the back of your cell, you can hear it better.

Its a sound of gears moving, likely in the distance but there is also a scraping sound, and the other sounds of mechanical bits.

Post Date: 3rd Jan, 2013 - 4:20am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 RPG Main Game D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 6

Tonatha expels a awful tasting burp and the food briefly disagrees with him.

He then examines the back metal wall for a lever or a place in the wall that can be pressed. If unsuccessful, he is going to look for a slit where he might be able to wedge his dagger.

> TOPIC: Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 RPG Main Game

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.