Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 RPG Main Game - Page 8 of 191

After Felipe finished eating, he sees the - Page 8 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 3rd Jan, 2013 - 1:09pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

15th May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Wizard
Wizard
Warlock
Warlock
Cleric
Cleric
Paladin
Paladin
Ranger
Ranger
Rogue
Rogue
Fighter
Fighter
Draconian
Draconian
Barbarian
Barbarian

+  « First of 191 pgs.  4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12  ...Latest (191) »
Closed
3rd Jan, 2013 - 11:19am / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 RPG Main Game - Page 8

Izumi finishes the meal, then takes a sip of the water in the bowl to taste if it is okay. She then ties the bag back up and sets it into her belt. She gets up, checks the door of the cell to make sure it was actually closed and locked before moving on into the other area. She then picks up the bowls and walks toward the lighted area. At the 3 tunnels she stops to ponder. At the entrance to the left, she tosses the water out of the bowl into the tunnel to see if there is any reaction. In the middle she'll throw the water bowl in, and the right she'll throw the food bowl in to see if anything happens there.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 3rd Jan, 2013 - 11:26am / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 RPG Main Game
A Friend

Game Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons

The sound of the lightly trickling water quickly dissipates in the tunnel of the left. The sound of the bowl sliding and rolling down the center tunnel also quickly dissipates, same with the dish you tossed in to the tunnel on the right.

No new knowledge is gained other then that the tunnel appear deep or long.

3rd Jan, 2013 - 11:42am / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 RPG Main Game Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Izumi sighs. She then pulls out the chalk from the sack. She steps to the middle tunnel, and just inside she writes on the side in chalk, "May this be the way I need to go. I take the middle route as If going for the heart." Izumi pockets her chalk and starts in through the middle tunnel. If she finds the bowl she tossed in she will pick it back up and take it with her.

Post Date: 3rd Jan, 2013 - 11:47am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 8 Game Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons

As you get in side you find it to be steeper and slicker then you thought it would be, and after only a couple of moments you let out a scream as you begin to go sliding rapidly downward.

Out of game:
To the boys, this is the scream you might of herd.
To bunny, I need a tumble check.

3rd Jan, 2013 - 11:55am / Post ID: #

Game Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons

No points in Tumble so it is a Dexterity check

I rolled a 15 plus Dex of +1 =16

Izumi tries to keep her arms in to her body and her legs together, but it is some sort of chute passageway.

Post Date: 3rd Jan, 2013 - 12:31pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

To Bunny:
The long tunnel seems to twist and turn you can tell by the way gravity shifts pulls you to one side or another the mostly smooth metal, allows you to pick up speed quickly, but you're still being banged around in the shoot.

You managed to protect the most vulnerable parts of your body.
"I am going to be sore and likely have some small bruises should you survive this" you think to yourself quickly well in the active tumbling. The pitch black dark of the tunnel only add to the fear and panic of the tight space. Than all at once tunnel in the abruptly shooting you out with the thud, into a pile of something, before lightly slamming into the wall.

As you gather your bearings, and take a look around, you realize quickly the pile that braced your fall consists of numerous bodies worth of bones and old rags once what might've been clothing for the poor souls that came before you.

The room that the tunnel dropped you into about 9' x 9' with one stone archway open meeting into adjacent hallway.

As you dust yourself off and gather your composure. Checking yourself and your supplies. You spot the small woody dish at your feet.

You also notice almost immediately a weight upon your hip. Almost afraid to look down for fear it be a dream your hand reaches down for your the place where your sword would normally rest within scabbard.

Your fingers touched the cold metal of a possible slide them gently over the help and fill the familiar leather bindings of the handle.
When you look down your baffled see your father's sword resting in the place it ought to be. You take it out to examine it and at first you noticed nothing different or strange other than the fact that it is within your hands. But, then you notice something new etched along the side of the blade the details of a snake inset into the steel in silver the head is facing towards the helt. When you flip the blade over on the opposite side the details of another snake is etched into this side as well this time in gold the head is facing towards the blades tip.

Your family sword always was Materwork, but there was something different about it now, it felt lighter and stronger. The blade is now +2 and holy. Please add it to your inventory.

As you look into the reflective surface of the blade you see something glints from within your hair, at first you think one of your small hidden blades have come loose but as you look into the reflection on the mirrored surface of your sword you realize that a twin snake ring has been woven into your hair you recognize the ring at once to be a holy symbol of your God. (Please add holy symbol, ring to your inventory.)

Slightly in shock, you almost do not hear the voice calling out to you. "Excuse me miss."

"Excuse me miss, the one that called me here?" As you look around you realize at the foot of the Stone arch in the doorway there is a small white snake. Strong hisses out tasting the air, and you hear the voice within your head once more. "Are you my new handler miss?"

If you reach down to pick it up, offering your hand out for it to crawl onto, it will quickly slither up into your sleeve and up the arm and curl around the neck gently taking the place as if it were a necklace. The last of its voice you hear is the following, "My name is Wisp, hope you don't mind if I nap I'm very tired after being summoned so far from home. What's your name Miss?"

Should you exit the room lined with bones the Stone arch leads to a tall stone hallway, along the ceiling of the hallway is the only light source in this area. This is the light source that filtered in through the archway to allow you to see in the room where you landed. The source of light is what looks like a natural vein of some form of glowing crystals. You get the sense that the hallway was built along the vein for it to act as a natural light source.

Feel free to interact with your surroundings, and declare actions at your will from this point on. And good luck.

(Should you completely go through all of your belongings you will find an additional item stowed inside small sack on your belt, ask me about details upon its discovery.)

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 3rd Jan, 2013 - 12:39pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 RPG Main Game - Page 8

To the boys, of cell block B:

Posted earlier around 2 pages back: (Repeated for player convenience.)
About 5 minuets later, a thin guard comes in the cell block carrying small sacks that look like hay may be full of items, the sacks are tied of at the top with a small peace of sting.

The gourde pushes it threw each of yours bars, dropping it in to each cell then leaves.
Before you get a chance to even look in the bag, the mechanical sound starts back up behind the steal wall, this time it sounds much closer. After a moment the thick metal door begins to open.

The back wall doors open for all of your cells at the same time.

(New content)

You hear the sound of mechanics behind. Gears grind in the screech of metal on metal reveals as the outline of the heavy metal door making up the back wall of your cell swings open.

Do you take the small bag with you? Do you still the bowl and the dish? Did you eat it all? To take the tray with you?

Do You proceed through the metal door, into a metal lined hallway.

You can see the outlines of similar doors lined both sides with in the hallway.
It appears doors to empty cells did not open. If you look towards the detection where the exit of the cell block would be, where you and the cell blocks hallway, it's a dead-end within the metal hallway.

In the other direction the hallway lets out into a room. The room is brightly lit, and you feel drawn towards it almost like you know it's where you need to go.

Before you in the room at the end of the hall are 3 round openings on one wall. They are dark and lined with metal. The 3 tunnels sloped downward. Inscribed in the stone above them it reads, "Here the trial of the gods starts, innocence will prove victory. May you pick well."

Which do you enter, the left, the center, or the right.

3rd Jan, 2013 - 1:09pm / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 RPG Main Game D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 8

After Felipe finished eating, he sees the back doors opening, he gets up and he waits for the door to open and he says to himself, "Finally I am free!" when the cell door opened, Felipe takes his tray with bowl and his bag and he gets out of the cell, he walks to the hall, and he stops at the 3 tunnels, he chooses to go on the center tunnel.

> TOPIC: Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 RPG Main Game

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.