Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 RPG Main Game - Page 10 of 191

Felipe replies to the man "Oh, sorry - Page 10 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 3rd Jan, 2013 - 9:52pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

15th May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Paladin
Paladin
Barbarian
Barbarian
Rogue
Rogue
Ranger
Ranger
Draconian
Draconian
Fighter
Fighter
Warlock
Warlock
Cleric
Cleric
Wizard
Wizard

+  « First of 191 pgs.  6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14  ...Latest (191) »
Closed
3rd Jan, 2013 - 6:40pm / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 RPG Main Game - Page 10

Felipe looks around and he spots the man (Rudiger) who is next to him, he gets up and he says to the man, "Who are you and what are you doing here?"

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 3rd Jan, 2013 - 7:31pm / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 RPG Main Game
A Friend

Game Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons

"Same as you, I suppose. I fell down that chute" Rudiger says dusting himself off. He snidely continues, "Oh, or do you live here? Since you seem so demanding of knowing who I am. The polite thing to do would have been to make your own introduction." He had been cramped in a tight cell for what seemed an eternity. He was in no mood to be worried about anyone else's feelings.

3rd Jan, 2013 - 8:17pm / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 RPG Main Game Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Matthias moves through the door slowly, being cautious due to the callousness of the guards, and worrying about the scream he heard earlier.

Out of game:sorry for updating so far behind everyone. I woke up late this morning and it takes me a while to get to a place to log on.

Post Date: 3rd Jan, 2013 - 8:21pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 10 Game Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons

[Which] tunnel do you pick when you get to the room at the end of the hall. And, do you take the dish and/or the try, along with the small sack from your cell?

3rd Jan, 2013 - 8:33pm / Post ID: #

Game Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons

Matthias takes the small sack with him and proceeds slowly through the left having a feeling that the center door has a trap. He takes the chalk out of the bag and marks the beginning of the passage with the Undercommon word for begins.

Reconcile Edited: FoxRogue on 3rd Jan, 2013 - 8:33pm

Post Date: 3rd Jan, 2013 - 8:37pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Out of game:
Please make a dexterity check. (D20 + Dex modifier)

So I take it you leave the tray and the 2 small dishes in the cell?

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
3rd Jan, 2013 - 9:12pm / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 RPG Main Game - Page 10

Out of game:yes, I'm leaving the tray and dishes behind. The dex check: 21(18+3) Were all the doors booby trapped?

3rd Jan, 2013 - 9:52pm / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 RPG Main Game D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 10

Felipe replies to the man "Oh, sorry about that, I thought that you were following me, to just introduce my self, my name is Felipe and I came to this city to get some jobs, but I end up in this place, are you going to introduce yourself?"

> TOPIC: Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 RPG Main Game

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.