Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 RPG Main Game - Page 2 of 191

'What the hell', Matt thought - Page 2 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 1st Jan, 2013 - 10:01pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

26th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Cleric
Cleric
Draconian
Draconian
Wizard
Wizard
Ranger
Ranger
Fighter
Fighter
Warlock
Warlock
Barbarian
Barbarian
Paladin
Paladin
Rogue
Rogue

+  1 2 3 4 5 6  ...Latest (191) »
Closed
Post Date: 1st Jan, 2013 - 1:40am / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 RPG Main Game
A Friend

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 RPG Main Game - Page 2

The cell gives no hope of escape, the muffled sounds bring no attention to your furious and building anxiety. The cell to you a man so tall and large seems to shrink even further as the depressing hopelessness of your futility sinks in.

Sponsored Links:
1st Jan, 2013 - 1:18pm / Post ID: #

Game Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons

Felipe notices that he is trapped inside the cell, he tries to escape from the cell but he couldn't, he says, "Great, now I am trapped in here" he observes around the place and he notices the two fellows across him who are also trapped inside a cell, but he doesn't mind them, he tries to push his way out of the bars.

Post Date: 1st Jan, 2013 - 4:23pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 RPG Main Game Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Rudiger sees the man straining against the bars from across the way, and this reminds him that the other prisoner in the cell next to him has yet to make a sound. He gets up close to the corner of the bars and wall.

"Oi!" Rudiger hisses to the cell next to him. "You awake?"

1st Jan, 2013 - 6:16pm / Post ID: #

Page 2 Game Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons

Felipe struggles to push the bars, but he seems that can't, so he stops and he rests for a bit, he observes what is going on around him.

Reconcile Edited: Felipe on 1st Jan, 2013 - 6:39pm

Post Date: 1st Jan, 2013 - 7:19pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Game Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons

Felipe's efforts to push against the bars bare no result.

The sound of the door opening at the end of the cell block a long with ideal chatterer between two guards is over herd as they come down the hall.

Guard 1 "They already sent the group off, think they will send this one to night or tomorrow?"
Guard 2 "Don't know, don't care. As long as we keep getting payed."
Guard 1 "I did not think we where going to make are quota tonight, lucky thing that bar fight broke out."

The guards set down a tray of food in front of each cell and using there foot to push it under the bars one tray of food in to each cell.

On the tray is a container of gruel that looks completely inedible, and a chunk of old dried out bread.

The guards turn to began to walk away.

1st Jan, 2013 - 7:29pm / Post ID: #

Felipe takes the tray and he sees the old bread on the tray and he says to himself, "how disgusting", "If I hadn't opened that door...I shouldn't be in this place now.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 1st Jan, 2013 - 7:58pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 RPG Main Game - Page 2

Rudiger was quite famished. He had planned on eating while at the tavern tonight, but then the fighting broke out. He dipped his hard bread into the gruel in attempt to soften it up before taking a bite. It was hardly palatable, but he eventually got it all down. Some water would have helped. Oh well.

"Sending this one off", the guard had said. What had the guard meant by that. He had already noticed the barren state of the prison cells. Surely they're not planning on sending us off without a trial? He had a forge to run, something he could not do as a prisoner or a fugitive. Oh, why had he gone out tonight!

Rudiger was quite concerned about the man in the neighboring cell. Rudiger's head still hurt fromt he bonk the guards had given him, but the man appeared to Rudiger's eyes to be much smaller in stature than himself. "Hey," he hissing at the man across the way. "Can you tell the condition of the man in the cell next to me? I can't get a response from him."

Reconcile Edited: Tonatha on 1st Jan, 2013 - 7:59pm

1st Jan, 2013 - 10:01pm / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 RPG Main Game D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 2

'What the hell', Matt thought ' I guess Mom was right about deeds and punishment.' Jon knows that eventually he can make good his escape. His mom and captain told him about the fools who guard the prisons.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6  ...Latest (191) »

> TOPIC: Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 RPG Main Game

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.