Sgtlee Introduction - Page 3 of 7

Sgetlee do you like Science Fiction role-playing - Page 3 - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 15th Feb, 2013 - 2:58pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 
Post Date: 8th Jan, 2013 - 9:46am / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect
[?] CPosts: 38,036
Flag Posts: 51,693
Avg: 6.5 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 100%
[+] Gain: 4,593.68 FP
Charm: 394

Sgtlee Introduction - Page 3

international QUOTE (sgtlee)
I saw the edits but did not know they were rebukes.

Rebukes? spock.gif

It's kind of humorous that new Members agree to something before joining (writing properly) and then when we enforce our policy (which they are thoroughly warned about before joining) they see it as being "Yelled at" and "Rebuked".

The point is... If we let one person continually spell bad, use net talk, post links, double Post and so forth what do you think will happen? That's right, others will do the same until the Community turns into a sham.

international QUOTE
Seriously I enjoy the games, but was not aware that my spelling would have a huge impact on my ability to participate.

If you are not aware of it then it means you have either not thoroughly read the Constructive Posting Policy or do not understand it. Spelling is a small part of it. The main concern here was that you would Post a message and then one minute after Post another message in the same Thread instead of editing it. We merged your Posts and Posted warnings about it but you would still do it, so here we are in your Thread.

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Hard Work | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Libertarian
Tenet: Reperire Veritatem | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 3rd Sep, 2002 - 1:01pm
Signature: Donate Please Support Our Efforts!
Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 8th Jan, 2013 - 10:10am / Post ID: #

Me
Member Seasoned
[?] CPosts: 3
Flag Posts: 339
Avg: 0.1 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 2.1%
[+] Gain: 522.49 FP
Charm: 2

Introduction Sgtlee

I understand, please note that there is no tone in text. You may have misunderstood my rebuke statement or maybe I am putting feeling into your statement that is not there.

But of my three corrections, the one by Persephone was not a double post but two separate thoughts; one a question (which KittenPunk moved to this area) and the other a post about the events within the thread. Note, that I had already posted a number of times before the three edits I had.

I read through the rules and did it again from the edit link. I did not think I violated any of them, save watching my spelling. Granted I did type [JB] in some post without remembering that it sending messages to a moderator.

That being said, I will strive to be a better member of the forum.

Contribution: | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Unsure
Tenet: -- | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 3rd Jan, 2013 - 1:44pm
Signature:
Post Date: 8th Jan, 2013 - 10:36am / Post ID: #

Middle Ages Facts

Sgtlee Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

RPGer, ye have proven thy consistency and maturity here, so ye have been granted RPGer user status by the Game Master.

Thus, ye will now be able to participate in certain Community role-playing games managed by JB that require this status. For some role-playing games thy activity STILL must be a minimum of 75% regardless of thy new found status. Our fearless Game Master likes active Players and ye be wise to be active less he banish thee to the fiery pit of a red dragon's dinner plate.

Select thy role-playing game wisely and create thy character.

Post Date: 9th Jan, 2013 - 1:22pm / Post ID: #

Diamond Chief
[?] CPosts: 2,938
Flag Posts: 7,000
Avg: 1.3 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 32.5%
[+] Gain: 5,075.94 FP
Charm: 26

Page 3 Introduction Sgtlee

If you haven't yet the best thing to do is click that "Track topic" link so you know when you get any replies.

Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Unsure
Tenet: Christian (secular) | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Thirty Something | Joined: Reg. 18th Jan, 2009 - 9:07pm
Signature:
Post Date: 21st Jan, 2013 - 12:48pm / Post ID: #

Me
Member Editor
[?] CPosts: 432
Flag Posts: 2,363
Avg: 0.6 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 14.4%
[+] Gain: 465.17 FP
Charm: 28

Introduction Sgtlee

Dude, I saw you asked a question in Kit's game but she is busy and it would be rude if I answered in her Thread so here am I. You are a 3d level Cleric so you only have access to 2nd level spells (one spell level for each two character levels). The bonus you get for your high wisdom is not a spell you know but an extra spell slot. It means that, when you will be able to cast 4th level spells (Cleric level 7), the [daily] limit to the number of spells you can memorize and cast will be increased by one (it counts also for 1st, 2nd and 3d level spells for a total of 4 bonus slots, one per level). Hope it helps.

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Unsure
Tenet: -- | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 22nd Sep, 2012 - 7:11pm
Signature:
Post Date: 23rd Jan, 2013 - 12:45pm / Post ID: #

Sgtlee Introduction

User sgtlee, thank you for your Donation, your Membership has been upgraded to Premium and the relevant FP has been deposited into your account as a way of us expressing our gratitude that you are willing to Donate towards the progress of the Community. You now have access to the Hidden Boards and can start a Private Blog or get your personal Avatar if you wish. Now a whole new world awaits you within the Community. For further help you may ask here or contact the Architect directly.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 13th Feb, 2013 - 9:31pm / Post ID: #

Sgtlee Introduction
A Friend

Sgtlee Introduction - Page 3

Hi sgtlee its been 2 days since you last posted in my game. I wanted to check in with you and see if something going on making you less active. I will hold off running your character and just have him following the group for now.
With hope I will hear back form you soon. As I would hate to have to Run Elrik as a Non player character as I felt you really added something to my game.

Reconcile Edited: KittenPunk on 13th Feb, 2013 - 9:31pm

Post Date: 15th Feb, 2013 - 2:58pm / Post ID: #

Diamond Chief
[?] CPosts: 2,938
Flag Posts: 7,000
Avg: 1.3 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 32.5%
[+] Gain: 5,075.94 FP
Charm: 26

Sgtlee Introduction Introductions & Member Sharing - Page 3

Sgetlee do you like Science Fiction role-playing games? We just completed a mission and going to start a new one soon for FE. If you're up for it then please get a character with skills we don't already have. Hey, but if its like too many games then that's cool... Last guy I invited flaked.

Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Unsure
Tenet: Christian (secular) | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Thirty Something | Joined: Reg. 18th Jan, 2009 - 9:07pm
Signature:
+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 

> TOPIC: Sgtlee Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,