Diabetes in Children

Diabetes Children - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 4th Jan, 2018 - 5:30pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 23rd Jan, 2013 - 10:30pm / Post ID: #

Diabetes in Children

Type 1 diabetes in urban children skyrockets increasing by 70% in children under age 5

Over the past two decades, the incidence of type 1 diabetes in very young children under age 5 has increased by 70 percent in the city of Philadelphia, according to new research.
Source: ScienceDaily: Racial Issues News

Sponsored Links:
24th Jan, 2013 - 12:31am / Post ID: #

Children Diabetes

Children are hooked on sugar and they're not all to blame. Everything you buy from a grocery shelf has some kind of sugar in it and it could be called by another name but its still sugar!

9th Feb, 2013 - 1:49pm / Post ID: #

Diabetes in Children Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

We have to blame school cafeterias as well. They have a great amount of sugar in their products that causes the students to be hooked to these foods. Sometimes when they are eating and drinking they don't realize it. Just yesterday I bought a local juice that when I drink it with my food I hardly realized how sweet it is but yesterday I drank it first thing in the morning and I couldn't believe how sweet it was!

Post Date: 4th Jan, 2018 - 5:30pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Children Diabetes

Modifying baby formula doesn't prevent type 1 diabetes in children. The long-awaited results from the first large international trial to try to prevent type 1 diabetes shows that modified baby formula in which cow's milk proteins have been split does not prevent type 1 diabetes in children with genetic risk factors for the condition. Source 1q.

> TOPIC: Diabetes in Children

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,