Travis Alexander Murder Case - Page 3 of 4

An Arizona jury was again unable to reach - Page 3 - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 5th Mar, 2015 - 5:49pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 
  Travis Alexander Murder Case Jodi Arias accused of killing her secret lover
24th May, 2013 - 11:19pm / Post ID: #

Travis Alexander Murder Case - Page 3

Yes, at least we can be happy that she is locked away for a long time.

International Level: Politics 101 / Political Participation: 7 ActivistPoliticianPolitics 101 0.7%

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 5th Jun, 2013 - 12:34pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Case Murder Alexander Travis

Arias lawyers discuss possible death penalty retrial

The county attorney says he will seek a retrial unless an offer for resolution is made. Ref. Source 5

Post Date: 5th Jun, 2013 - 2:35pm / Post ID: #

Travis Alexander Murder Case
A Friend

Travis Alexander Murder Case History & Civil Business Politics

I know the lawyers will seek retrials and seek to get her out or a lesser sentence, but I feel this is a killer that should stay behind bars and have a very long sentence so she never has the opportunity to ever get out again.

5th Jun, 2013 - 2:45pm / Post ID: #

Page 3 Case Murder Alexander Travis

The remaining question I have about this was she really being abused and did she try to get help from anyone?

International Level: Politics 101 / Political Participation: 8 ActivistPoliticianPolitics 101 0.8%

Post Date: 5th Jun, 2013 - 2:49pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Case Murder Alexander Travis

I doubt that she was ever being abused by Travis. I think she was just telling a story to try to get herself off. She proved that her other stories were not panning out so she had to try that one. I think if she was truly abused she would have reached out to someone or told someone about it.

Post Date: 6th Jun, 2013 - 12:02pm / Post ID: #

Arias trial: Transcripts on juror questions unsealed

Jurors had questions for the judge after they came to an impasse on the death penalty. Ref. Source 9

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 29th Sep, 2014 - 2:02pm / Post ID: #

Travis Alexander Murder Case - Page 3

Jodi Arias retrial begins: What to expect

Jury to decide whether convicted killer should be sentenced to death or life in prison Ref. Source 6

Post Date: 5th Mar, 2015 - 5:49pm / Post ID: #

Travis Alexander Murder Case Politics Business Civil & History - Page 3

An Arizona jury was again unable to reach a unanimous decision on whether Jodi Arias should be executed for the 2008 murder of her ex-boyfriend Travis Alexander, a judge announced.

Because a second jury was deadlocked in the penalty phase of Arias' case, the death penalty is off the table, and the convicted killer will be sentenced to life in prison. Judge Sherry Stephens will determine within weeks whether Arias will have the possibility of release after 25 years. Ref. CNN

+  1 2 3 4 

> TOPIC: Travis Alexander Murder Case

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,