Yogurtland Trinidad

Yogurtland Trinidad - Trinidad, Tobago / Caribbean - Posted: 27th Apr, 2013 - 7:15pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Best of  Yogurtland Trinidad Yogurt Land West Mall
Post Date: 23rd Feb, 2013 - 2:08am / Post ID: #

Yogurtland Trinidad

Yogurtland Trinidad

Based on your experiences what for you was the Yogurtland Trinidad's rating, pros and cons?

Yogurtland Trinidad
Yogurtland Trinidad (Hover)

Sponsored Links:
23rd Feb, 2013 - 2:15am / Post ID: #

Trinidad Yogurtland

YogartLand is a place where you can make your own yogart dessert. They have cups and the machines in the public area. You fill it with the yogart you want and then weigh it at the cashier.

I tried the branch at West Mall, I don't know if YogartLand has other branches in Trinidad. The place was clean and simple, the staff's service was moderate. When I went in I was unfamiliar with the procedure. One of the workers could not tell me what a cup on average would cost so it is hard to judge just how much yogart you should put in. There is also an 'add-on' bar where you can put sprinkles and other things on your yogart. A bit pricey: TT$3.99 an OZ!

In the end I rather Cold Stone or Dairy Queen.

24th Feb, 2013 - 6:19pm / Post ID: #

Yogurtland Trinidad Caribbean / Tobago & Trinidad

I went to the Trincity Mall branch. It is a novel concept but it was awfully expensive! The self-service concept and variety of flavor make me give it a 7 out of 10 (minus three for price)

24th Feb, 2013 - 8:20pm / Post ID: #

Trinidad Yogurtland

What happens if you get to the cashier and you find out its way above what you estimated and refuse to pay for it?

10th Mar, 2013 - 7:41pm / Post ID: #

Trinidad Yogurtland

I went again and I found the fruit flavors to be absolutely delightful. It's unfortunate though that we have to pay $4.00 an ounce. A little bit of yogurt sets you back $27.00 and up.

10th Mar, 2013 - 8:01pm / Post ID: #

Yogurtland Trinidad

You must really like [Yogurtland] to pay that much. I'd rather buy a 4-pack of Yoplait, its way nicer and cheaper too.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
27th Apr, 2013 - 2:36am / Post ID: #

Yogurtland Trinidad

I splurged for the last three days on frozen yogurt from this place and I absolutely loved it every time. They are fat free but have about 22 grams of sugar for every 3 ounces or so. It is therefore very fattening if eaten too much. The month end splurge was nice though but pricey - $30-$35.00 per nearly full cup. They give you the really big cup sizes so you would be tempted to full it up and pay a hefty price in doing so. Just to reiterate, it is a good thing once a month and I would recommend that you all try it.

27th Apr, 2013 - 7:15pm / Post ID: #

Yogurtland Trinidad Trinidad & Tobago / Caribbean

$35 for a cup of yogurt? Trinis are mad or what? I will never pay that price for yogurt! People here want to copy Americans or Canadians too much!

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Yogurtland Trinidad

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,