"Into The Darkness" RPG: Character Approval / Q&A - Page 3 of 9

10 daggers (6 in backpack, 2 in the boots - Page 3 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 7th Mar, 2013 - 5:06pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

27th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Draconian
Draconian
Wizard
Wizard
Fighter
Fighter
Rogue
Rogue
Ranger
Ranger
Cleric
Cleric
Barbarian
Barbarian
Warlock
Warlock
Paladin
Paladin

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7  ...Latest (9) »
Closed
Dungeons & Dragons RPG Variant Only Post here if you wish to participate in Oinodaemon's Dungeons & Dragons variant RPG. You should read Oinodaemon's "Into The Darkness" Rules And Setting to ensure you know the differences between the core Dungeons & Dragons ruleset and the variation in this RPG.
"Into The Darkness"  RPG: Character Approval / Q&A Related Information to "Into The Darkness" RPG: Character Approval / Q&A

RPG Etiquette Do Not Post Off Topic or Personal Interests Here.
Learn the differences between: Off topic, Out of Character and Your Introduction.
Unrelated RPG content that is not specific to this game may be removed without notice.

1st Mar, 2013 - 2:40am / Post ID: #

"Into The Darkness" RPG: Character Approval / Q&A - Page 3

Sorry, forgot about the alignment...

Alignment: Neutral Good

Height: 6' 1''
Weight: 172lb

Do you want me to post the background here or in-game? It will be difficult to base it on your setting since I have no idea of what the main land looks like

Sponsored Links:
1st Mar, 2013 - 3:02am / Post ID: #

QampA Approval Character RPG Darknessquot quotInto

[Thanks] for the info. I would prefer the background in game, in dialogue specifically, but if your character would not generally be truthful or forthcoming then you can post it here.
A map is definitely on my to do list.
I want to know more about Dinocil and his personality. I don't want to get his character wrong.

1st Mar, 2013 - 3:10am / Post ID: #

"Into The Darkness" RPG: Character Approval / Q&A Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Nothing special, just a common lizard with limited intelligence. He likes to lay down on the stones when sunny and often hides in my shirt's front pocket when he feels cold or in danger.
I will have to take some time before posting in-game. I have to start working in a few minutes and I don't want to be in a hurry when posting.

1st Mar, 2013 - 3:34am / Post ID: #

Page 3 QampA Approval Character RPG Darknessquot quotInto

That's fine, bro, have an awesome day at work. It's almost my bed time anyways. I'll see if I can't get a map posted tomorrow, so you can make your back story.

5th Mar, 2013 - 3:28am / Post ID: #

QampA Approval Character RPG Darknessquot quotInto

Arathriel-Human Ranger Level 1
[Strength]-16
[Dexterity]-17
Int-14
[Wisdom]-12
[Constitution]-14
[Charisma]-10

HP=9
To Hit= +3/+1 Melee +2 Ranged
AC=14
Dfs=1
Height 6'2 Weight 220
Age=24

Carrying Weight=45/230 Lbs

Items=Chain 3.5 ft d8+3 [Critical Hit] Range 19-20 3 Lbs
Hand Axe/clawed back d6+3 [Critical Hit] Range 18-20 3Lbs
Long Bow d8+3 [Critical Hit] Range 18-20 3 Lbs
40 Arrows 2 Lbs
Dagger d4+3 [Critical Hit] Range 19-20 1 Lbs
Hook Blade d4 +3 [Critical Hit] Range 19-20 2 Lbs
Peasant Outfit 1 Lbs
Leather Armor 15 Lbs
Backpack 2 Lbs
Waterskin (Full) 1 Lbs
Rations 2 days 2 Lbs
Flint + Steel
Rope 50 Ft 10 Lbs
Torch 2 Lbs
Whetstone
Lockpick
Grappling Hook

Feats=Dodge
[Critical Hit] Strike 1
Dual Wield

*Arathriel is approved and ready to enter the game

Reconcile Edited: Oinodaemon on 5th Mar, 2013 - 3:29am

7th Mar, 2013 - 5:03am / Post ID: #

"Into The Darkness" RPG: Character Approval / Q&A

Buddy, I have a couple of questions for you.

First of all, I just notice that when you posted the revised version of my character's sheet you didn't include any of my weapons in it. Does it mean I don't have those weapons or that you just forgot them?

The rest is about magic. How casting works? Like wizards or like sorcerers? I mean, do I have to memorize spells or casting is spontaneous and I can choose any of my spells when I cast?

Last: I didn't chose any god yet, is that necessary? If yes, I will choose Allstar (only because I was using those shoes when I was young) (laugh)

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
7th Mar, 2013 - 3:31pm / Post ID: #

"Into Darkness" RPG Character Approval / Q&A - Page 3

I'm sorry dude, [yeah], I forgot your weapons. 10 throwing knives and a quarterstaff, right? [Spell casting] is definitely more like [Sorcerers]. No need to memorize spells. It is not strictly necessary that you choose a deity, though it would be odd for someone in this world to be Atheistic. Proof of the Gods exists in day to day life, making this kind of mind set difficult to sustain.

Edited Message Edited...
Persephone: Please check over your spelling using the built-in Spell Checker before posting your message. See Constructive Posting Policy

7th Mar, 2013 - 5:06pm / Post ID: #

"Into Darkness" RPG Character Approval / Q&A D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 3

10 daggers (6 in backpack, 2 in the boots and 2 on the sides of the belt), a quarterstaff and 2 clubs (in backpack). Ok, I'll choose Allstar as my deity.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7  ...Latest (9) »

> TOPIC: "Into The Darkness" RPG: Character Approval / Q&A

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.