"Into The Darkness" RPG: Character Approval / Q&A - Page 4 of 9

I can drop the scale mail and go to studded - Page 4 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 10th Mar, 2013 - 9:07pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

04th May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Ranger
Ranger
Paladin
Paladin
Barbarian
Barbarian
Warlock
Warlock
Fighter
Fighter
Rogue
Rogue
Wizard
Wizard
Draconian
Draconian
Cleric
Cleric

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8  ...Latest (9) »
Closed
Dungeons & Dragons RPG Variant Only Post here if you wish to participate in Oinodaemon's Dungeons & Dragons variant RPG. You should read Oinodaemon's "Into The Darkness" Rules And Setting to ensure you know the differences between the core Dungeons & Dragons ruleset and the variation in this RPG.
"Into The Darkness"  RPG: Character Approval / Q&A Related Information to "Into The Darkness" RPG: Character Approval / Q&A

RPG Etiquette Do Not Post Off Topic or Personal Interests Here.
Learn the differences between: Off topic, Out of Character and Your Introduction.
Unrelated RPG content that is not specific to this game may be removed without notice.

8th Mar, 2013 - 4:28am / Post ID: #

"Into The Darkness" RPG: Character Approval / Q&A - Page 4

Ok, so we've got 10 lbs for the daggers and 4 for the staff, so that puts you at 54/200.

The name of a village...Anon's Arrow? You can change it if you'd like, and I'll leave details of the village to you. The most prolific magic academy is in the capital city (Kabandon). It is typically known as The Blue Palace.

Sponsored Links:
8th Mar, 2013 - 4:45am / Post ID: #

QampA Approval Character RPG Darknessquot quotInto

Ok, thank you. So I don't have the two clubs? I will disclose my background little by little while interacting with the other characters unless you prefer to have it posted here.

8th Mar, 2013 - 5:05am / Post ID: #

"Into The Darkness" RPG: Character Approval / Q&A Archive Pathfinder / D&D

The clubs were still there, for some reason they were the only weapons I remembered. Actually, an NPC will ask you for a detailed backstory shortly.

Rather off topic, but...
Apparently Arathriel was fishing all day, he got home at 8, I think

Edited Message Edited...
Persephone: Please use the Offtopic Tags so that the Thread maintains the SAME subject matter and does not develop into another Topic. See Constructive Posting Policy.

Post Date: 10th Mar, 2013 - 5:48pm / Post ID: #

"Into The Darkness"  RPG: Character Approval / Q&A
A Friend

Page 4 QampA Approval Character RPG Darknessquot quotInto

I have a a couple questions to ask. First off what rules are you using in your games. I am familiar with the original version and 3.5 version. Second off I am wondering what races are available for your system.

10th Mar, 2013 - 6:18pm / Post ID: #

QampA Approval Character RPG Darknessquot quotInto

Look over the rest of this board and my RPG review thread. It's likely any questions you have about my system might have already been answered. I discuss major rule differences on my Rules and Settings page. I have my own unique system, devised from ten years of improvisation.

Playable races are basic only.
Human
Elf
Half Elf
Halfling
Gnome
Dwarf
Half Orc

Post Date: 10th Mar, 2013 - 8:25pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

"Into The Darkness" RPG: Character Approval / Q&A

Take a look at this and let me know if I need to modify it any

Kntorans Character
Name Forthan Age: 24 Height: 5' 7" Weight: 168 Build: Muscular
Race: Half Elf Class: Cleric Level : 1 Experience: 0 God: Pelor
[Strength]: 17 +3 [Dexterity]: 15 +2 [Constitution]: 16 +3 Intell: 12 +1 [Wisdom]: 18 + 4 Char: 11
Align: Neutral Good Money: 14 gold, 3 silver
Weapons: Heavy mace (1d8 - x2 [Critical Hit]. 8 lbs); Light crossbow (1d8 19-20 X2 4lbs) bolts: 20 (2lbs)
HP: 14 Saving throws: ref: +0 Will: + 2 Fort: +2
Armor: Scale mail (+3 ,25 lbs) Heavy steel shield ( +2, 15 lbs)

Supplies: Back pack-2lbs, Quiver 20 bolt cap.-1 lb, Bed roll-5lbs, one week rations-7 lbs, 2 w/w skins- 8 lbs, 50' rope-10 lbs, flint and steel, wooden holy symbol, 10 flasks of oil - 10 lbs

Load: 96 lbs out of 260 max.

Feats: toughness

Spells: 4 1st level + 1 domain

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
10th Mar, 2013 - 8:40pm / Post ID: #

"Into Darkness" RPG Character Approval / Q&A - Page 4

I have a custom Deity list, so no Pelor, and I don't use domain spells. Deities can be found on my Rules and Setting page. Did you see my custom Armor list? Scale mail has some penalties if you don't have Armor pro and only Fighters start with Armor pro.

Your Stats look good. I need you to pick four spells from my list, please note that Clerics may only choose Non-offensive spells, unless it is a Holy/Unholy.

My 1st level spell list is in this thread, near the bottom of the first page. I'm working on a complete spell list, which I will post to my Rules and Setting thread when finished.

Post Date: 10th Mar, 2013 - 9:07pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

"Into Darkness" RPG Character Approval / Q&A D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 4

I can drop the scale mail and go to studded leather. The spells I would add are Heal, heal, Create food, bless. [As] far as deity I will change to the Allstar.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8  ...Latest (9) »

> TOPIC: "Into The Darkness" RPG: Character Approval / Q&A

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.