"Into The Darkness" RPG: Character Approval / Q&A - Page 8 of 9

Ok, well I have a couple more questions for - Page 8 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 26th Jun, 2013 - 4:40am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

26th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Barbarian
Barbarian
Draconian
Draconian
Fighter
Fighter
Rogue
Rogue
Ranger
Ranger
Paladin
Paladin
Wizard
Wizard
Cleric
Cleric
Warlock
Warlock

+  « First of 9 pgs.  4 5 6 7 8 9 
Closed
Dungeons & Dragons RPG Variant Only Post here if you wish to participate in Oinodaemon's Dungeons & Dragons variant RPG. You should read Oinodaemon's "Into The Darkness" Rules And Setting to ensure you know the differences between the core Dungeons & Dragons ruleset and the variation in this RPG.
"Into The Darkness"  RPG: Character Approval / Q&A Related Information to "Into The Darkness" RPG: Character Approval / Q&A

RPG Etiquette Do Not Post Off Topic or Personal Interests Here.
Learn the differences between: Off topic, Out of Character and Your Introduction.
Unrelated RPG content that is not specific to this game may be removed without notice.

20th May, 2013 - 9:35pm / Post ID: #

"Into The Darkness" RPG: Character Approval / Q&A - Page 8

That's no problem Axx, I greatly appreciate you letting me know. Your character will now be on full NPC control. I hope things work out well for you. Peace out.

Sponsored Links:
23rd Jun, 2013 - 4:44am / Post ID: #

QampA Approval Character RPG Darknessquot quotInto

Hi there, Ok two quick questions: Are you still taking characters? And if so what class would be best for the over all group? I could make a character that would help to make a more well rounded group, rather than just picking a class myself, also if you have a character in mind (Already made?) I could just use that character? (If you would like?) I would just like to be able to participate in your game.

24th Jun, 2013 - 5:58pm / Post ID: #

"Into The Darkness" RPG: Character Approval / Q&A Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Yeah, new players are awesome! Well, we currently have a magic user, a cleric, and a ranger, so maybe a warrior or a rogue? If you would like me to make you a character, I would be happy to do so.

I need;
Name, Race, Class
Alignment
Deity (If any)
Preferred weapon style
Weight

25th Jun, 2013 - 4:45am / Post ID: #

Page 8 QampA Approval Character RPG Darknessquot quotInto

Yeah! Sorry couldn't hide my excitement. If you would make me a character I would appreciate it.
Sindica Greenleaf
Halfling Rouge
True Neutral
Deity: Erik Tumblefoot
Not sure how tall I should be being a Halfling?
Preferred weapon style? Also unsure possibly a hand crossbow? Or perhaps a sling shot?
I will leave that up to you, what ever would be most befitting of my character. Would you like me to write the background or would you like to do that as well? I would just like to play. Question for you though, In your game world is there smoking leaves? (Like in lord of the rings with the hobbits leaf?) Would like that to be apart of my character. I think it would add some comic relief to the group as well as make for some interesting roll playing. But this is your world and I'm just wanting to be in it. Is a Halfling like a kender, or the same as? Thank you very much.

Reconcile Edited: Canabusis on 25th Jun, 2013 - 4:54am

25th Jun, 2013 - 2:03pm / Post ID: #

QampA Approval Character RPG Darknessquot quotInto

Yes, there are medicinal "Herbs" In the world, which are typically smoked from a pipe. I'll include a small amount on your character sheet.

I'm at my grandparents right now, and don't have access to my dice or anything else, but I'll be home within eight hours or so, so I'll post your character then.

26th Jun, 2013 - 12:08am / Post ID: #

"Into The Darkness" RPG: Character Approval / Q&A

Sindica Greenleaf Halfling Rogue

[Strength]-10
[Dexterity]-18
Int-17
[Wisdom]-10
Con-14
[Charisma]-13

HP= 7

To Hit= + 3

AC= 15

Dfs= 1

Feats = Acrobatic

Items = Hand Crossbow d4
Dagger d4
Leather Armor
1/8th Oz. Orange Goblin (Low potency Herbs)
Wooden pipe (Plain)
Flint + Tinder

Out of Game: Halflings are generally 2.5 ft tall, no taller than 4 ft. I'm not sure what a kender is, but the name sounds familiar, and I think you're right that they're the same or similar. I'll write out the back story if you want me to.

Rather off topic, but...
I smoke, too, by the way.

Edited Message Edited...
Persephone: Please use the Offtopic Tags so that the Thread maintains the SAME subject matter and does not develop into another Topic. See Constructive Posting Policy.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
26th Jun, 2013 - 3:32am / Post ID: #

"Into Darkness" RPG Character Approval / Q&A - Page 8

The Kender is a Halfling-like class introduced by the Dragonlance setting. They are very similar to Halflings, both physically and with their behavior. In Dragonlance, they always use a class-specific weapon named "Hoopak". If Canabusis wants to take the Kender as an example for her Halfling that would not be so wrong.

Rather off topic, but...
Cheech & Chong anyone?

26th Jun, 2013 - 4:40am / Post ID: #

"Into Darkness" RPG Character Approval / Q&A D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 8

Ok, well I have a couple more questions for you then. Do you want me to copy and paste my character into the control panel area or wait until I have a back ground? And yes I would like you to do the background, I think it will be more interesting for me to try and take your ideas for the character and use that to my advantage when roll playing. Of course I will add a little bit of myself to the character and a little bit of what I've read about kender's/halflings to complete the overall character. I'm always open to feedback and criticism to better understand my character. Thank you very much for all your help and information, and for letting me be apart of your game!

Reconcile Edited: Canabusis on 26th Jun, 2013 - 4:42am

+  « First of 9 pgs.  4 5 6 7 8 9 

> TOPIC: "Into The Darkness" RPG: Character Approval / Q&A

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.