"Into The Darkness" RPG: Character Approval / Q&A - Page 9 of 9

I am temporarily closing this thread to stop - Page 9 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 3rd Jul, 2013 - 5:52pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

19th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Ranger
Ranger
Warlock
Warlock
Cleric
Cleric
Paladin
Paladin
Wizard
Wizard
Fighter
Fighter
Barbarian
Barbarian
Rogue
Rogue
Draconian
Draconian

+  « First of 9 pgs.  5 6 7 8 9 
Closed
Dungeons & Dragons RPG Variant Only Post here if you wish to participate in Oinodaemon's Dungeons & Dragons variant RPG. You should read Oinodaemon's "Into The Darkness" Rules And Setting to ensure you know the differences between the core Dungeons & Dragons ruleset and the variation in this RPG.
"Into The Darkness"  RPG: Character Approval / Q&A Related Information to "Into The Darkness" RPG: Character Approval / Q&A

RPG Etiquette Do Not Post Off Topic or Personal Interests Here.
Learn the differences between: Off topic, Out of Character and Your Introduction.
Unrelated RPG content that is not specific to this game may be removed without notice.

26th Jun, 2013 - 11:44pm / Post ID: #

"Into The Darkness" RPG: Character Approval / Q&A - Page 9

Ok, so I have a rough idea for your character, but I'm not going to be able to get you in game until tomorrow, as I have work in just a few hours. I'm stoked to be getting you in game, too.

Rather off topic, but...
High fives, Bruconero!

Reconcile Edited: Oinodaemon on 26th Jun, 2013 - 11:53pm

Sponsored Links:
27th Jun, 2013 - 11:36pm / Post ID: #

QampA Approval Character RPG Darknessquot quotInto

Sindica Greenleaf backstory - Sindica's biological parents died when she was still a small child, but she was too young to have any memories of the time.She lived in the woods for a small time, though she was hardly alone. A very intelligent Lynx named 'Vergo' watched over her for roughly two years, until a traveling band of Elves found her and took her in as their own. She has spent her life since then traveling with the caravan, living the carefree life of a nomad.

28th Jun, 2013 - 6:41am / Post ID: #

"Into The Darkness" RPG: Character Approval / Q&A Archive Pathfinder / D&D

I like that! I couldn't have come up with something like that. Thank you very much!

28th Jun, 2013 - 9:27pm / Post ID: #

Page 9 QampA Approval Character RPG Darknessquot quotInto

I'm having some personal issues, and will be later than I expected getting you in game. I'm really, really sorry, and I should have you in game tomorrow.

29th Jun, 2013 - 6:47am / Post ID: #

QampA Approval Character RPG Darknessquot quotInto

No worries, I just appreciate all your help and being able to play! Don't rush it. Real life calls and is way more important. Thank you though for everything you've done to help me.

Post Date: 3rd Jul, 2013 - 5:52pm / Post ID: #

"Into The Darkness" RPG: Character Approval / Q&A

I am temporarily closing this thread to stop new players from signing up until Oinodaemon can continue this Role-playing Game in the capacity as a GM.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
+  « First of 9 pgs.  5 6 7 8 9 

> TOPIC: "Into The Darkness" RPG: Character Approval / Q&A

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.