Jungle Biowarfare RPG Squad ACTIONS - Page 6 of 73

Specific Action: Major continues to explain - Page 6 - Science Fiction PBP RPGs - Posted: 14th Jun, 2013 - 11:53pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 73 pgs.  2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10  ...Latest (73) »
Closed
  Jungle Biowarfare RPG Squad Order All Players are responsible for putting their OWN Character Actions here. The dependency on a Squad Leader is no more.
Create / Edit Character Dice Dice Maps RPG Etiquette RPG Etiquette SRD GM Stats
12th Jun, 2013 - 1:15pm / Post ID: #
Uhura
Resarcher
Character
Novice / Confused
Character Sheet Important
Not Not Approved ?

Jungle Biowarfare RPG Squad ACTIONS - Page 6

Scifi Rank This is Biotech Engineer, over...

Major: When everyone gets back together Major will share what he's learned so everyone is in the know.

Thomas will use the toilet and after using the toilet he will try to figure out how he can clean himself.

Nathan: Poo. How to clean up myself is a problem that will be dealt with later.

Seth acknowledges the pick up of the packages and that he will update them soon with a ETA to C2. He will check with the others to see if they are ready to head out.

Lars: "Hell Yeah!" Lars responds, "Make it a double shot margarita, on the rocks. Stirred."
He hands over whatever money is required, plus a 10% tip for the bartender. He begins drinking.

Uhura: Keeps reading until everyone assembles.

Sponsored Links:
13th Jun, 2013 - 3:00pm / Post ID: #

ACTIONS Squad RPG Biowarfare Jungle

The Game Master says...

New Squad Order Trial Basis:

Based on Discussion in the Future Earth Support Thread we will suspend the current method of posting Squad Order and use this one.

New Squad Order

From my Post here and onwards each Player will be responsible for posting their Character's "Specific Action:" In this Thread. FairMaiden will no longer be responsible for Character actions. I only want the Character's actions, no questions, or Character conversation unless the Character is directly in conversation with a NPC and it is relevant to the game. Post only ONCE per Scenario entry. I will give you the full 2 days as usual from my last Update in the RPG. When I am updating the game actions here will be suspended (in other words - I will ignore last minute or after the two day entries).

14th Jun, 2013 - 7:53am / Post ID: #

Jungle Biowarfare RPG Squad ACTIONS RPGs PBP Fiction Science

Lars proceeds to drink his liquor. He asks the bartender, "'Something happened on the road from the transit station, and I'm wondering if you can maybe shed some light on the situation. Heavily armed men stopped our vehicle and inspected us, then let us on our way. What's that about?"

Post Date: 14th Jun, 2013 - 12:29pm / Post ID: #

Jungle Biowarfare RPG Squad ACTIONS
A Friend

Page 6 ACTIONS Squad RPG Biowarfare Jungle

Seth will meet up with the others after linking with them to tell everyone he is ready to proceed. He will wait for everyone to gather before starting on the journey.

14th Jun, 2013 - 2:14pm / Post ID: #

ACTIONS Squad RPG Biowarfare Jungle

Nathan is ready. He used his underware to clean himself some and then threw it behind the toilet bowl. Now he stands next to the restaurant, waiting for the others to gather.

14th Jun, 2013 - 5:25pm / Post ID: #
Uhura
Resarcher
Character
Novice / Confused
Not Not Approved ?

Jungle Biowarfare RPG Squad ACTIONS

Scifi Rank This is Biotech Engineer, over...

Uhura continues to wait on the slow pokes of the group and then gets ready to go to C2 with her new knowledge from the guide.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
14th Jun, 2013 - 8:18pm / Post ID: #

Jungle Biowarfare RPG Squad ACTIONS - Page 6

Thomas will try the same action as Nathan's action, (He will use his underwear to clean himself some and then he will throw it inside the toilet and flush it, if Thomas can. Then, he will follow Nathan and he will stay with him until the others come to meet up again.

Reconcile Edited: Felipe on 14th Jun, 2013 - 8:19pm

14th Jun, 2013 - 11:53pm / Post ID: #
Major
Mercenary
Character
Lieutenant / Scout
Not Not Approved ?

Jungle Biowarfare RPG Squad ACTIONS Science Fiction PBP RPGs - Page 6

Scifi Rank This is Slasher, over...

Specific Action: Major continues to explain what he has learned to anyone that wants to hear until everyone is ready to go to C2.

> TOPIC: Jungle Biowarfare RPG Squad ACTIONS

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,