Text RPG Character Creator - Page 20 of 23

Auto SRD Now A Feature You can read the Discussion - Page 20 - Board, Card, RPG Reviews - Posted: 30th Nov, 2016 - 4:18am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

19th March 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Wizard
Wizard
Barbarian
Barbarian
Cleric
Cleric
Rogue
Rogue
Paladin
Paladin
Draconian
Draconian
Fighter
Fighter
Ranger
Ranger
Warlock
Warlock

+  « First of 23 pgs.  16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 
Closed
  Text RPG Character Creator Our in-house custom RPG creator for Forum Play By Post can be discussed here. It forms the base of holding and progressing your Character for ANY role-playing game system. Best of all it is constantly being improved.
Create RPG Character Dice JB's Maps RP Etiquette RPG Etiquette JB's SRD Game Master GM Stats
25th Aug, 2016 - 5:00pm / Post ID: #
Game Coder
Administrator
Character
Game Master Lock
Rival Has a Rival
Genealogy Ancestral Line
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Text RPG Character Creator - Page 20

Ignoble says...

Small Cosmetic Updates

As I get around to all the active Game Threads you will see a new button by the Create Character button indicating the version of the Role-playing Game that Thread is in. This button will carry the User to a page containing the same version of alternative Role-playing Games.

The "Create Associated Role-playing Game Character" has been renamed to "Create / Edit Character", Dungeon Masters / Game Masters may wish to update their Rules page to reflect this.

I've made some small tweaks for Mobile Users so the Character Avatars line up correctly and there is a little less scroll. A few more subtle changes will come.

Malcolmshaw, there should be, however please keep that to your Review Thread.

Sponsored Links:
10th Sep, 2016 - 12:43am / Post ID: #

Creator Character RPG Text

I guess you are probably working on ROK II a lot so you haven't had time to do this but what about the Auto SRD Reference section? I think that will be an awesome addition.

Post Date: 30th Oct, 2016 - 12:21am / Post ID: #

Text RPG Character Creator
A Friend

Text RPG Character Creator Reviews RPG & Card Board

Hey, I'm new to this place, and I've got a question or two. I'm making a character for a 5e campaign and I see several options for editing via character view, but I'm not exactly sure what that is or how to get to it.

30th Oct, 2016 - 12:25am / Post ID: #
Game Coder
Administrator
Character
Game Master Lock
Rival Has a Rival
Genealogy Ancestral Line
Base Has a Home Base

Page 20 Creator Character RPG Text

Ignoble says...

To create a Character for Dungeons & Dragons 5e you need to go here: Aericsteele’s Dungeons & Dragons 5e Role-playing Game Character Creation and read the instructions. Any questions you might have can also go in there.

18th Nov, 2016 - 10:55pm / Post ID: #
Game Coder
Administrator
Character
Game Master Lock
Rival Has a Rival
Genealogy Ancestral Line
Base Has a Home Base

Creator Character RPG Text

Ignoble says...

Proposed Updates

I have not done any work on the Text Role-playing Game Creator for a long time. Before I focus on other things I will do two things soon:

1. Give the Dungeon Master / GM / Referee the power to decide who is active in a game or not. They will be able to mark a Character as "Dead", "Away", on another adventure, etc. This will help Players know who they are playing with and stop delinquent Players from showing up in the middle of a game expecting their Character to still be active or their spot still free. It will also give more meaning to the GM Stats which simply shows all Players that created a Character.

2. Game specific SRD. This will allow a Dungeon Master / GM / Referee to setup their own list of links where they can provide information or links related to their game that only their Players can access. More: Auto SRD Reference.

Any special requests or input before I work on those?

19th Nov, 2016 - 8:45pm / Post ID: #
Mangar
Rogue
Character
Loner / Confused
Character Sheet ◀
Not Not Approved ?

Text RPG Character Creator

Assassin says...

Definitely like #1. When so many wannabe players sign up that aren't following throug it just takes up space.

For #2 I think that's fantastic! Lots of times you might ask the Dungeon Master something and he will say "Look it up" but if you don't have the manuals you can't.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
20th Nov, 2016 - 6:24pm / Post ID: #
Game Coder
Administrator
Character
Game Master Lock
Rival Has a Rival
Genealogy Ancestral Line
Base Has a Home Base

Text RPG Character Creator - Page 20

Ignoble says...

Player's Character Status

When you click on the "GM Stats" button you will see a new streamlined layout that combines some columns. The date and time of updates which displays like the rest of the Community will make it easier to read. For instance, "56 minutes ago".

In your Character Posts you will now see the status your GM has you under. For instance whether you are active or not. See more below:

Your GM / Dungeon Master / Referee has to manually change the status of your Character from the default of "Not Approved" to one of the other options in order for your Character to show properly in Posts and in "GM Stats".

This helps the GM and all Players to know the status of Characters that have been created, it also prevents mix ups in the case where a Character has died and another one has been created by the same Player.

Game Masters, this change is made on the Character Sheet of the Character via the "Game Master Edit" button (Bottom of sheet). This change should be made now as all games will be updated to reflect this new feature.

More in-depth Discussion on this can be added here: Using Player Character Status For Game Masters.

30th Nov, 2016 - 4:18am / Post ID: #
Game Coder
Administrator
Character
Game Master Lock
Rival Has a Rival
Genealogy Ancestral Line
Base Has a Home Base

Text RPG Character Creator Board Card & RPG Reviews - Page 20

Ignoble says...

Auto SRD Now A Feature

You can read the Discussion Thread: Text Role-playing Game Creator Auto SRD Reference about the Auto SRD. Any Game Master can now activate it via their own Role-playing Game Thread.

Now that the Auto SRD has been established I need to head back to the coding of ROk II Quest 4.

+  « First of 23 pgs.  16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 

> TOPIC: Text RPG Character Creator

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,