Jungle Biowarfare RPG Squad ACTIONS - Page 11 of 73

Specific Action: Nathan is not pleased by - Page 11 - Science Fiction PBP RPGs - Posted: 28th Jun, 2013 - 8:08am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 73 pgs.  7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15  ...Latest (73) »
Closed
  Jungle Biowarfare RPG Squad Order All Players are responsible for putting their OWN Character Actions here. The dependency on a Squad Leader is no more.
Create / Edit Character Dice Dice Maps RPG Etiquette RPG Etiquette SRD GM Stats
25th Jun, 2013 - 11:12pm / Post ID: #

Jungle Biowarfare RPG Squad ACTIONS - Page 11

If Uhura says that the water is safe to drink and to use then Thomas will drink some of the water and he will wash his face with it and he will continue following the group to whatever place they are going.

Sponsored Links:
26th Jun, 2013 - 2:19am / Post ID: #

ACTIONS Squad RPG Biowarfare Jungle

Nathan will use the water of the pool to refresh himself. He will look for a secluded spot and wash his bum, using soap from his grooming kit. If Uhura will report that the water is safe for drinking, he will drink some as well as replace the one in his canteen.

26th Jun, 2013 - 11:49pm / Post ID: #

Jungle Biowarfare RPG Squad ACTIONS RPGs PBP Fiction Science

Lars attempts to convince the girls to come with him for a "Good time", and proceeds to follow his party members to the stream.

Post Date: 27th Jun, 2013 - 2:04pm / Post ID: #

Jungle Biowarfare RPG Squad ACTIONS
A Friend

Page 11 ACTIONS Squad RPG Biowarfare Jungle

KNtoran rolled a 20 faced dice 1 times because roll against my soul in FE and obtained 14

Seth will walk back to the spring and get a drink after hearing that the water is safe to drink. HE will make sure to top off his canteen with water.

27th Jun, 2013 - 6:40pm / Post ID: #

ACTIONS Squad RPG Biowarfare Jungle

Thomas will just clean his bum a bit using his soap on a place that nobody cannot see him and he will wash his hands after. (Only if that is possible because Lars). He will then drink some of the water of the stream and he will put stream water in his canteen, then after he will come back to the group to see what is going on with Lars and the others.

Reconcile Edited: Felipe on 28th Jun, 2013 - 12:09am

27th Jun, 2013 - 11:12pm / Post ID: #

Jungle Biowarfare RPG Squad ACTIONS

Lars attempts to persuade the ladies to go somewhere private with him, like maybe some nearby bushes.

Out of Character: I really don't want to be inappropriate about this, but I'm trying to keep Lars in character.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
28th Jun, 2013 - 3:32am / Post ID: #
Uhura
Resarcher
Character
Novice / Confused
Character Sheet Important
Not Not Approved ?

Jungle Biowarfare RPG Squad ACTIONS - Page 11

Scifi Rank This is Biotech Engineer, over...

Specific Action: Drink some water and immediately leave towards C3 so she does not get involved with whatever Lars is trying to start.

28th Jun, 2013 - 8:08am / Post ID: #

Jungle Biowarfare RPG Squad ACTIONS Science Fiction PBP RPGs - Page 11

Specific Action: Nathan is not pleased by the lack of seriousness shown by Lars. He keeps looking at his companion with a severe expression, feeling anger mounting in his chest.

Out of Character: I failed my roll.

> TOPIC: Jungle Biowarfare RPG Squad ACTIONS

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,