Jungle Biowarfare RPG Brainstorm

Jungle Biowarfare Rpg Brainstorm - Science Fiction PBP RPGs - Posted: 1st Mar, 2013 - 5:13pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5  ...Latest (193) »
Closed
Future Earth RPG - Biowarfare Only Players who are participating in this Scenario should post here. Ensure that you keep your Activity level at 75% or more.
Create / Edit Character Dice Dice Maps RPG Etiquette RPG Etiquette SRD GM Stats
28th Feb, 2013 - 4:36pm / Post ID: #

The Game Master says...

Jungle Biowarfare Role-playing Game Brainstorm

Future Earth Role-playing Game Players may use this Thread to deliberate actions for the current Scenario as well as do their own in-character role-playing. Players should elect a Squad Leader and post their actions in a timely manner so there are no penalties or delays in updating the Scenario.

Sponsored Links:
28th Feb, 2013 - 5:01pm / Post ID: #
Major
Mercenary
Character
Lieutenant / Scout
Character Sheet Important
Not Not Approved ?

Brainstorm RPG Biowarfare Jungle

Scifi Rank This is Slasher, over...

Out of Character: This is like a so intense mission. We will so need more skills for this, therefore some more players. We could probably do it with the last group but why take the chance. What do you guys think?

28th Feb, 2013 - 5:22pm / Post ID: #
Uhura
Resarcher
Character
Novice / Confused
Not Not Approved ?

Jungle Biowarfare RPG Brainstorm RPGs PBP Fiction Science

Scifi Rank This is Biotech Engineer, over...

Out of Character: Very interesting. We will have to use stealth. This kind of mission reminded me of the movie Avatar but I hope it does not pay out like that. I agree with having others join in, but who?

28th Feb, 2013 - 7:39pm / Post ID: #

Out of Character: This scenario sounds cool, and I do agree with the idea of having more players to join in, but I do believe that for this to happen might take long you know.

28th Feb, 2013 - 11:11pm / Post ID: #
Major
Mercenary
Character
Lieutenant / Scout
Not Not Approved ?

Out of Character: Having others for me isn't optional. I've played a scenario called "The Island" and we died like 3-4 times in that. What I'm saying is JB is the kind of GM that has no problem to wipe you out if you ain't prepared. From just reading the background of this game I know we're probably going to need almost every exotic skill available.

1st Mar, 2013 - 12:36pm / Post ID: #
Uhura
Resarcher
Character
Novice / Confused
Not Not Approved ?

Scifi Rank This is Biotech Engineer, over...

Out of Character: What specific skills were you thinking of Play? If we compile a short list then if any new players come along we can hint for them to select those otherwise we'll end up with many mercenaries.

Also what about remuneration. Is this just a good faith mission or are we going to get payed after?

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
1st Mar, 2013 - 3:02pm / Post ID: #
Major
Mercenary
Character
Lieutenant / Scout
Not Not Approved ?

Out of Character: I wasn't like thinking of a specific list because we might select skills that we don't need but one thing is for sure the new players should select skills we don't have especially the science based one. Good thing you have linguistics, that will help us.

1st Mar, 2013 - 5:13pm / Post ID: #

Jungle Biowarfare RPG Brainstorm Science Fiction PBP RPGs

Out of Character: Hey! I've been sleeping! I realized the new scenario was ready only after reading Fair's comment in the World of Medieval thread....

Anyway, I agree with everybody. No, no, I'm not trying to win any election (laugh) What I mean is that, yes, we definitely need more skills but, like Felipe said, waiting for new players could take ages. Nobody seems ready to join JB's games at the moment. Usually people from the Member Wars board can end up here but nobody is eligible by now.
A member expressed the desire to join World of Medieval but now the rules are more strict: the 30 posts count doesn't include the posts written in the Member Wars and in any Introduction thread so that guy is actually at 0 by now. Even if he got to 30, keeping a high enough activity, we don't know if he would want to participate in FE also.

> TOPIC: Jungle Biowarfare RPG Brainstorm

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,