Super Hero Talk - String Of Robberies RPG - Page 14 of 60

Specific Action: Still following the van Out - Page 14 - Comic / Anime PBP RPGs, Reviews - Posted: 4th May, 2013 - 1:23am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 60 pgs.  10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18  ...Latest (60) »
Super Hero RPG story All Player Discussion Only for the current Scenario
2nd May, 2013 - 12:10am / Post ID: #

Super Hero Talk - String Of Robberies RPG - Page 14

Out of Character: Play by post, are you going to make your in character your specific action? I hope I have enough time to wait tomorrow to post the actions...

Sponsored Links:
2nd May, 2013 - 10:33am / Post ID: #

RPG Robberies String Talk Hero Super

Out of Character: Dude I put my action already. Probably you meant that for Krusten since she still has to do that.

2nd May, 2013 - 1:23pm / Post ID: #

Super Hero Talk - String Of Robberies RPG Reviews & RPGs PBP Anime / Comic

Specific Action: Krusten tries to point out to the police where the muggers went.

In Character: Krusten isn't too happy about everyone showing up on the scene. She knows its what they have to do but she hopes not to be implicated in anything.

2nd May, 2013 - 6:26pm / Post ID: #

Page 14 RPG Robberies String Talk Hero Super

Specific Action: Don't say anything to the police for now but instead just try to say to the victim "Are you alright?".

2nd May, 2013 - 6:31pm / Post ID: #

RPG Robberies String Talk Hero Super

Out of Character: Actions posted. I was wondering if the police going to trust our characters because I think they will ask for evidence to see if the men are truly muggers.

3rd May, 2013 - 8:51pm / Post ID: #

Super Hero Talk - String Of Robberies RPG

Specific Action: Assassin attempts to listen in on the address they are going to. If not he puts on his police scanner to find out and then go there.

In Character: Assassin's mind quickly races. It's probably the men we're after he thinks to himself.

Out of Character: I think the police are too busy worrying over what just came over the radio to worry about us.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
3rd May, 2013 - 9:12pm / Post ID: #

Super Hero Talk String Robberies RPG - Page 14

Specific Action: Listen to the Police Scanner to see if he can hear anything about the new robbery.

Post Date: 4th May, 2013 - 1:23am / Post ID: #

Super Hero Talk - String Of Robberies RPG
A Friend

Super Hero Talk String Robberies RPG Comic / Anime PBP RPGs & Reviews - Page 14

Specific Action: Still following the van

Out of Character: I thought that fire was too convenient with those guys running of. We have to see if next time if we can not get a hold of those who ran from the fire as they have something to do with things. I hope my lead pans out for us.

> TOPIC: Super Hero Talk - String Of Robberies RPG

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,