Feather Introduction

Feather Introduction - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 31st Mar, 2013 - 7:27pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 27th Mar, 2013 - 4:57am / Post ID: #

Feather Introduction
A Friend

Feather Introduction

Introduction of Feather

Hi all from Feather.
I came to this forum to play in my friend Cat's Dungeon and Dragon game. My interests include poetry, Role Play games, books, movies and child development. I also attend a Live Actions Role Play group once a month, and go camping in the woods.

I tend to have small amounts of trouble when it comes to navigating technology.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 27th Mar, 2013 - 9:21am / Post ID: #

Feather Introduction
A Friend

Introduction Feather

Can't wait to go camping with you this weekend, and will be getting together to draft your character soon. So don't worry about it. I saw your post and so for now just read the settings thread .

Post Date: 27th Mar, 2013 - 9:48am / Post ID: #

Middle Ages Facts

Feather Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Welcome Dungeons & Dragons Role-Player

For Dungeons & Dragons Play by Post ye can start playing right away, just use our easy: D&D Start Guide

Remember we cater for mature DEDICATED players and not merely those passing through trying to cause a ruckus, so make sure to READ the following so you are not censored: Constructive Posting Policy.

For other RPG genres look at the: Custom Built Text Based role-playing games

If you get lost: See All Boards | Site Map | FAQ | RPG Listing page.

Post Date: 28th Mar, 2013 - 2:45pm / Post ID: #

Me
Member Editor
[?] CPosts: 432
Flag Posts: 2,363
Avg: 0.6 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 14.5%
[+] Gain: 465.17 FP
Charm: 28

Introduction Feather

Hi Feather, welcome to the community. I wish you a lot of fun participating in Cat's game (for us, KittenPunk). Take time to have a look at the rest of the website also, you may find something that interests you.

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Unsure
Tenet: -- | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 22nd Sep, 2012 - 7:11pm
Signature:
Post Date: 28th Mar, 2013 - 2:56pm / Post ID: #

Diamond Chief
[?] CPosts: 2,938
Flag Posts: 7,000
Avg: 1.3 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 32.6%
[+] Gain: 5,075.94 FP
Charm: 26

Introduction Feather

Welcome to this place Feather. So Kittenpunk invited you huh? That means I will have to keep an eye on you - kidding! She has a happening Dungeons & Dragons game going on so you should have fun.

Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Unsure
Tenet: Christian (secular) | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Thirty Something | Joined: Reg. 18th Jan, 2009 - 9:07pm
Signature:
Post Date: 28th Mar, 2013 - 5:09pm / Post ID: #

Feather Introduction
A Friend

Feather Introduction

Howdy Partners this is Feather. I know I will have fun in KittenPunk's game. She is a sweetie pie and we go way back. I met Cat(Meow) at College in the Viking Den. A gamer hangout spot on campus. A fellow viking showed me where the Viking Den was and then introduced to her. Been friends ever since. We are more like sisters.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 31st Mar, 2013 - 7:27pm / Post ID: #

Feather Introduction

Feather You have been Tagged to this Topic: How do you measure Successful Parenthood? because it is related to your expertise.

Will you be willing to add your knowledge to it? Yes | No

> TOPIC: Feather Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,