Enter The Matrix

Enter Matrix - Matrix Trilogy - Plugged RPG - Posted: 23rd Mar, 2012 - 11:44pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Enter The Matrix Quotes Enter The Matrix Game Review - as well as it is important to note that the game joins Reloaded together with Revolutions. An excellent marketing strategy that brings concept, movie and game into one. There are some answers to many unanswered parts of the Trilogy so it is definitely worth a play.
Post Date: 16th Oct, 2004 - 12:09pm / Post ID: #

Enter The Matrix

How do you rate the game based on the Matrix Reloaded movie. There are many versions out there so you may wish to state if the one you have played is for PS, PC or other.

Sponsored Links:
11th Nov, 2004 - 5:05pm / Post ID: #

Matrix Enter

Matrix

I have not played the game, but I saw the trailer and reviews. Surprisingly most of the reviews were very negative and surrounded the topic of not being able to play the game because of video card requirements. If this is true then I think it is in poor taste that you have to buy a special video card just to play a game. My onboard 64mb SIS 3d video should be enough to play any game.

19th Jun, 2005 - 8:11pm / Post ID: #

Enter The Matrix RPG Plugged Trilogy Matrix

Matrix

I finally got this game, but found that when I press 'Play' nothing happens. I then read the Atari web site about it needing a special video card to play. I find that ridiculous as most games function well on in house mother board graphics. My question is... has anyone been able to get this to play with a regular on board 3d video graphics card?

Enter The Matrix
Enter The Matrix (Hover)

13th Jan, 2012 - 1:45pm / Post ID: #

Matrix Enter

Matrix

Hopefully you have a better computer now JB so you can get the rest of the Matrix trilogy because the game provides the parts of the movie you don't see and ties it in altogether.

14th Jan, 2012 - 1:46pm / Post ID: #

Matrix Enter

Matrix

When I have to restrain one of my boys I usually play it to distract them, the sounds and movement give me about five minutes of peace and takes my mind off my circumstances. Yes, there are many parts there that I wish they compiled for the movie itself rather than seeing it through the game. When I am finished playing with it I will update some of the Threads here.

1st Feb, 2012 - 11:25pm / Post ID: #

Enter The Matrix

Matrix

I have a list of Enter the Matrix cheat codes to help you if you are stuck on any part of the game and need help getting through.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
2nd Feb, 2012 - 1:25am / Post ID: #

Enter Matrix

Matrix

I finished the game, it didn't take very long. I did have to use the cheat code once for the tower control scenario with the agent and the helicopter, that was just too difficult.

Post Date: 23rd Mar, 2012 - 11:44pm / Post ID: #

Enter Matrix Matrix Trilogy Plugged RPG

Name: Tiff

Comments: I've been trying to install this game but on the second disk I keep getting this error:

international QUOTE

Setup terminated at the end with the message:
Error Number: 0x8004070
Description: DLL function call crashed: ISRT._WaitOnDialog

Can someone help me please?

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Enter The Matrix

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
The Wachowskis and Warner Bros. are the original copyright holders, creators and producers of the Matrix Trilogy. Material used here is on the basis of "fan" site. Plugged RPG is a FREE custom built Text RPG based on the Matrix concept giving Players a chance to use the Matrix Theme in a Play by Post environment.