What Do You Drink

What Drink - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 16th Dec, 2004 - 10:31pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

During long exercises
Post Date: 16th Oct, 2004 - 10:02pm / Post ID: #

What Do You Drink

What do you drink during long exercise routeins? Some prefer water, others use special sports drinks.

Sponsored Links:
16th Oct, 2004 - 10:07pm / Post ID: #

Drink You What

I always drink water. I dont buy into the fancy sports drinks that are supposed to replenish better than water does. Plus it is cheaper.

17th Oct, 2004 - 12:32am / Post ID: #

What Do You Drink Sports & Fashion Music Movies

Malexander, you are always talking about what is cheaper laugh.gif. For me I use water, simply because it is easier to get a hold of, but recently I have been contemplating taking my own water bottle as I do not know that I like the idea of sharing a water fountain. I would like to experiment with sports drinks one day and see if I get benefit from it.

17th Oct, 2004 - 1:15am / Post ID: #

Drink You What

If I exercise I rather to drink water. I hate the taste of those sports drinks. They taste horrible. Yuck. lipsrsealed.gif

16th Dec, 2004 - 7:16pm / Post ID: #

Drink You What

Agreed. Sports drinks are terrible. I find myself wanting to drink some water to wash the taste of them out of my mouth. Perhaps this is how they claim to hydrate so well.

Post Date: 16th Dec, 2004 - 10:14pm / Post ID: #

What Do You Drink
A Friend

What Do You Drink

Water is the choice I make as well. Sometimes I'll drink soda or kool aid after a run but it is not the same. I have also taken yerba mate which is a drink from Argentina before running and it gives me more energy.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
16th Dec, 2004 - 10:31pm / Post ID: #

What You Drink

I only exercise for 30 minutes to an hour. I generally don't drink while exercising...I have a weak bladder. shocked.gif' /><!--endemo-->   After exercising, I drink water. </p><div> </div> </div>

<br>
<br>

<div style=

> TOPIC: What Do You Drink

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,