Favorite Action Hero - Page 2 of 3

I agree that Arnold and Jean-Claude are both - Page 2 - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 8th May, 2005 - 6:16pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 
Post Date: 22nd Nov, 2004 - 8:49pm / Post ID: #

Favorite Action Hero
A Friend

Favorite Action Hero - Page 2

My favorite would be Nicolas Cage. From The Rock, to Conair, to Face Off, and if I sat he and thought about it I'm sure I could think of a lot more, I believe Arnold is way up there to.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 27th Nov, 2004 - 11:37pm / Post ID: #

Favorite Action Hero
A Friend

Hero Action Favorite

I think Alexa Davalos did a wonderful job in the Chronicles of Riddick. When a girl can pull off kick butt, and do it well, she scores points on my acting scale.

Post Date: 30th Nov, 2004 - 1:14pm / Post ID: #

Favorite Action Hero
A Friend

Favorite Action Hero Sports & Fashion Music Movies

The Terminator was my favorite action hero. I think Arnold is made for action movies, and he would make a great president. I like his jokes and accent. He looks like a 7 foot tall linebacker, perfect for fast paced movies.

Post Date: 11th Jan, 2005 - 11:07pm / Post ID: #

Favorite Action Hero
A Friend

Page 2 Hero Action Favorite

I have to say that you all have picked excellent choices. My favorite is Tom Cruise also. I just love the Mission Impossible Movies. I also like a Few Good Men, Top Gun, The Firm, and especially Far and Away (I'm not sure if all these would be considered action hero movies). I have to mention another favorite action hero is Will Smith (Men in Black, Independence Day, and Enemy of the State) and for a woman, Mulan.

Offtopic but,
Mission Impossible 3 is expected to come out in 2006 starring Tom Cruise, Ving Rhames, Carrie-Anne Moss, Kenneth Branagh, and Scarlett Johansson

Post Date: 17th Jan, 2005 - 1:12am / Post ID: #

Favorite Action Hero
A Friend

Hero Action Favorite

I would definitely have to say that Arnold Schwarzenegger is one of the best action stars. Next to him I would probably say would be the likes of Jean Claude Van Damne and maybe even Sylvester Stalone.

Post Date: 16th Mar, 2005 - 8:25pm / Post ID: #

Favorite Action Hero
A Friend

Favorite Action Hero

My Old heros go way back to Errol Flynn in The flame and the Arrow, The Crimson Pirate and Robin Hood (the good one). After that I was hooked on anything that Clint Eastwood did - But my dad's influence shows there.

Personal favourites will have to include Bruce Willis in the Die Hard Movies, Harrison Ford(I already have the original Star Wars Trilogy and Indiana Jones Collection on DVD) and Sean Connery.

My new favourite action heros will have to be Matt Damon who was absolutely brilliant in the Bourne Movies and I think that the Rock is a surprisingly fantastic actor.

Any woman who can kick butt is okay in my book. Angelina Jolie my oh my - they are just not pumping out those Tombraider Movies fast enough.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
5th May, 2005 - 11:51am / Post ID: #

Favorite Action Hero - Page 2

Definitely Arnold, then Jean Claude Van Damme and Jet Li....

8th May, 2005 - 6:16pm / Post ID: #

Favorite Action Hero Movies Music Fashion & Sports - Page 2

I agree that Arnold and Jean-Claude are both great action heroes, but my favorite one is Bruce Willis (mainly, but not exclusively for the Die Hard trilogy). Also, I think The Rock is the best newcomer. As for the girls, Angelina Jolie is the undisputed number 1.
P.S. I can't believe Rocky/Rambo had just one "vote".

+  1 2 3 

> TOPIC: Favorite Action Hero

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,