World War One

World War One - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 11th Nov, 2018 - 9:51pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

World War I, WW1
Post Date: 12th Apr, 2013 - 12:30pm / Post ID: #

World War One

World War One memorial trail in Belgium and France

A hundred years after the First World War, researcher Doug Goodman goes back to the Western Front. Source: The Travel Magazine

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 10th Mar, 2015 - 11:12am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

One War World

UK finally repays its First World War debts:

Britain's outstanding First World War debt has been repaid after the chancellor redeemed £1.9 billion from an outstanding bond - almost 100 years after the war ended. Ref. Source 2

19th Apr, 2015 - 1:40pm / Post ID: #

World War One History & Civil Business Politics

Wow, if they only now repaid the debt for WWI then WWII must be still outstanding and enormous. Who do pay this debt too? Is that the Bilderberg group?

International Level: Junior Politician / Political Participation: 71 ActivistPoliticianJunior Politician 7.1%

Post Date: 11th Nov, 2015 - 6:52pm / Post ID: #

One War World

The last man killed in World War I

THIS was the last man killed in World War I, seconds before the guns fell silent. Even his enemies tried to spare him. Ref. Source 3v

19th Feb, 2016 - 5:00pm / Post ID: #

One War World

It's kinda sad to know that World war 1 is called "The war to end war" really does not be the case. Also the debts will take years to make up for especially for the lives that were lost in the battle that will never be claimed again.

International Level: Envoy / Political Participation: 240 ActivistPoliticianEnvoy 24%

Post Date: 11th Nov, 2018 - 9:51pm / Post ID: #

World War One

World War I was not the 'war to end all war,' but it was the beginning of the end. Although World War I was not the war to end all wars, it was the beginning of the end of a certain kind of war. In the past 70 years, war between nations has declined dramatically. Partly because of ideas and institutions inspired by World War I, state-vs.-state, cross-border warfare has faded. Despite civil war and rebellion, terrorism and cyberwarfare, our time is more peaceful than its predecessors. Ref. USAToday.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!

> TOPIC: World War One

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,