Medieval RPG: To Catch A Thief - Page 3 of 6

You update the map. You can hear a horrific - Page 3 - World of Medieval PBP RPG - Posted: 5th Dec, 2004 - 5:11pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

27th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Ranger
Ranger
Draconian
Draconian
Cleric
Cleric
Warlock
Warlock
Paladin
Paladin
Fighter
Fighter
Wizard
Wizard
Barbarian
Barbarian
Rogue
Rogue

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 
Closed
Part B
1st Dec, 2004 - 7:42pm / Post ID: #

Medieval RPG: To Catch A Thief - Page 3

The Game Master says...

You walk slowly towards the cloth on the ground. Looking at the pile you see that they are ceremonial clothing and a few small primitive wood carvens that seem to be part of some kind of ritual worship. You have not touched any of it. You can hear the movement of water from the door north and your nose burns a bith with a slight wind of a pungent smell. To the west is an exit leading south.

GM: Say what you will do now.

Sponsored Links:
2nd Dec, 2004 - 3:43am / Post ID: #

Thief Catch RPG Medieval

The Game Master says...

Kron checks for traps once again using the staff like a blind man's hope. He uses the staff to open the door and it reveals a very repulsive odor that is a mixture of urin and feces. Ahead you see the passageway is cut short by the flow of water running from east to north west and you guess it is coming from the enclosed stream you saw earlier.

GM: Say what you wish to do now. Map is updated.

3rd Dec, 2004 - 10:14am / Post ID: #

Medieval RPG: To Catch A Thief RPG PBP Medieval World

The Game Master says...

T'gron and Kron's curiosity about the smell leads them into the sickening place. The rest of the party stays at their current location by the ceremonial cloth.

T'gron and Kron look for danger, but see nothing apparent. The smell of urine and feces seems apparent, but even with this they still try the water in the stream. The water is clear but has a slightly off taste that makes you spit. In fact T'gron starts to choke and feel upset, he places his hands on the save wall to keep his body up and then without notices starts to vomit his last meal. His eyes begins to water and he makes his way back to the rest of the party where he sits down to try and gain his composure.

Kron, who found the situation rather unpleasant does not have these same feeling, but then again he is quite healthy.

You ascertain that the area is a sort of impromptu toilet from which you tasted the water.

GM: T'gron's weak constitution makes him sick. Say what you will do now. Stats have been updated.

4th Dec, 2004 - 3:22am / Post ID: #

Page 3 Thief Catch RPG Medieval

The Game Master says...

Against the better judgement of his mind T'gron eats another quick meal to cover up for the one he threw out, but the taste of his last drink is still in his mouth and his feeble body cannot stand it all as he regurgitates some of his ration.

He then thinks to stop and make a herb drink to which Horde comments,

"Mage, you be not in your mama's kitchen, get thyself up, rinse thy mouth with water from a skin and let us be on our way!"

T'gron shrugs as he realizes he has no pot or kettle with which to heat water and is being to wonder if he is imagining things.

Despite's T'gron's experience everyone still goes back into what seems to be a pit of human waste. The stream flows from one end of the cave wall to the other going from south to north west and it disappears under the cave rock. There is no other exit here, but by the flow of the water you gather it first started from your first sighting of it.

4th Dec, 2004 - 7:42pm / Post ID: #

Thief Catch RPG Medieval

The Game Master says...

Despondent that you cannot continue through a filth ridden passageway for whatever reason, you now press on to the passageway leading south via the west exit. The passageway leads south for about 10 feet and is unusually well lit by torches. It then bends east and then south again for another 10 feet. You are now back at the intersection where Knight meets you and declares,

"See here, there be numerous people to the west, have ye checked all corners of this place? We need a plan of attack, but I fear there might be too many for all of us, what say thee to this?"

GM: Answer Knight as well as say what you will do next.

5th Dec, 2004 - 12:09am / Post ID: #

Medieval RPG: To Catch A Thief

The Game Master says...

T'gron replies, "We have found nothing in the eastern part other than a lone bandit which managed to hurt both Maicman and Ariadne, and a pile of armors and weapons which we took. I wore the bandit's clothes. We then continued and found more clothes, this time they were ceremonial ones, have you any idea why they might be there? We then went on along a filthy river from which I, in my stupidity, drank of."

T'gron shows knight the map he had drawn in case it would provide any insight to him.

"Now this is our plan," he continueds. "I, in my bandit uniform, will first go to where the bandits are, hopefully I will not be recognized as a non-bandit. There I will check for things such as the amount of bandits, the size of the room, their formation, things that may be used to our advantage. Of course ye should all follow me from a safe distance, in case I will be recognized. If All not, All then return to you and we should decide on a plan based on the information I collected." T'gron waits for Knight to process all the information given to him.

Knight says while pointing to an unexplored part of the map, "Why are these areas not explored? Is it that we should be ambushed?"

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
5th Dec, 2004 - 2:27am / Post ID: #

Medieval RPG Catch Thief - Page 3

The Game Master says...

T'gron, who seemed to be a bit confused asks,

"What part of the map have we not explored? Was it anywhere in the east, because I think we explored practically everything there?"

To which the Knight now whispers,

"Listen magician, I have not time for chatter at this moment where our lives are at peril, look at what thou hast drawn and it will be apparent to thy mind, if not thy heart."

Knight then looks to the west where the chanting has now ceased and you can hear a distant voice talking in a strange and bewildering tongue. Knight then returns his attention to you and says,

"I need to go to the forest to secure the entrance to this cave, there may be others who may suddenly enter, and I wish to greet them (he grins). Horde will stay here with thee as thy rear guard. When you have secured the area (he points to the east) come and get me."

Knight then moves hastefully towards the entrance of the cave where this adventure in darkness began.

5th Dec, 2004 - 5:11pm / Post ID: #

Medieval RPG Catch Thief World Medieval PBP RPG - Page 3

The Game Master says...

You update the map. You can hear a horrific sound of chants from the chamber that Knight claimed had many bandits. You are suspicious that he would leave at this point, but you must press on.

You then proceed to the first intersection and turn right going west. You can tell that there is a room ahead and it seems empty. At the other end of the room is an exit south of where you are leading into darkness. Say what you will do now.

GM: Say what you will do now

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 

> TOPIC: Medieval RPG: To Catch A Thief

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,