Medieval Camp To Catch A Thief RPG - Page 3 of 34

I have seven days worth of rations and water; - Page 3 - World of Medieval PBP RPG - Posted: 14th Nov, 2004 - 9:40pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

28th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Wizard
Wizard
Barbarian
Barbarian
Rogue
Rogue
Paladin
Paladin
Fighter
Fighter
Warlock
Warlock
Ranger
Ranger
Cleric
Cleric
Draconian
Draconian

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7  ...Latest (34) »
Closed
Part B
12th Nov, 2004 - 10:16pm / Post ID: #

Medieval Camp To Catch A Thief RPG - Page 3

Knight, what happened in the past, are things from the past. I take orders from no-one unless of course, you can pay for it.

T'gron, a placer to meet you sir *she bows* when are we ready to start our adventure?.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 12th Nov, 2004 - 10:27pm / Post ID: #

RPG Thief Catch Camp Medieval

See here maiden, your words will be tested by the sword and your pay will be worth the blood that you spill.

Post Date: 13th Nov, 2004 - 2:48pm / Post ID: #

Middle Ages Facts

Medieval Camp To Catch A Thief RPG RPG PBP Medieval World

Grrrr... though I be still tired from last night's festivities I am with thee Knight only because of our history together. Who be these young folk with us?

Post Date: 13th Nov, 2004 - 2:59pm / Post ID: #

Page 3 RPG Thief Catch Camp Medieval

It is pleasing to have thee with us Horde. These here are the ones that will accompany us on this expedition and it is good that thou has asked about them because today we set off...

Does every brave have their necessary rations and refreshment? Fain be me if I have to stop what I am doing just to think about thy belly pangs.

13th Nov, 2004 - 6:08pm / Post ID: #

RPG Thief Catch Camp Medieval

I certainly do! For the next three days have I rations and water. A' hope we'll get a chance to renew our posessions until then, if the quest'll take more than that. How long do you suppose it shall take us?

Post Date: 14th Nov, 2004 - 2:54am / Post ID: #

Middle Ages Facts

Medieval Camp To Catch A Thief RPG

Three days? That be a snack for me! Yes sir, I be having a sack full of goodies for meh time in the forest. *Looks in sack to reassure his appetite*

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
14th Nov, 2004 - 7:41pm / Post ID: #

Medieval Camp Catch Thief RPG - Page 3

I have all the necessary food I need, since I am kind of overloaded, I plan to leave most of my stuff and take a couple of weapons with me in case of possible danger.

14th Nov, 2004 - 9:40pm / Post ID: #

Medieval Camp Catch Thief RPG World Medieval PBP RPG - Page 3

I have seven days worth of rations and water; should be enough to get me through.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7  ...Latest (34) »

> TOPIC: Medieval Camp To Catch A Thief RPG

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,