Medieval Camp To Catch A Thief RPG - Page 27 of 34

Smudge are you talking about going into the - Page 27 - World of Medieval PBP RPG - Posted: 5th Dec, 2004 - 6:51pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

20th May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Cleric
Cleric
Ranger
Ranger
Barbarian
Barbarian
Fighter
Fighter
Draconian
Draconian
Paladin
Paladin
Wizard
Wizard
Rogue
Rogue
Warlock
Warlock

+  « First of 34 pgs.  23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31  ...Latest (34) »
Closed
Part B
4th Dec, 2004 - 8:23pm / Post ID: #

Medieval Camp To Catch A Thief RPG - Page 27

I agree. Also, the GM just edited that it isn't in the east, but the west that the bandits are hiding. So splittign may not be necessary.

Sponsored Links:
4th Dec, 2004 - 8:42pm / Post ID: #

RPG Thief Catch Camp Medieval

That makes more sense that they are to the west since we have explored as much of the east as we could. I still think there is merit in splitting up if we can attack from multiple directions. There is much to be said about attacking that way; it causes confusion and makes it seem we have more than we really do. Either way I am ready for some more bandit blood!

4th Dec, 2004 - 10:17pm / Post ID: #

Medieval Camp To Catch A Thief RPG RPG PBP Medieval World

I think I should go first alone to the room to see exactly how many there are and what the circumstances are. Then we should decide what our next action shall be. Agreed?

4th Dec, 2004 - 10:22pm / Post ID: #

Page 27 RPG Thief Catch Camp Medieval

That sounds like a plan to me. Maicman and Ariadne, do you agree? We may need to watch T'gron in case things get sticky and he is found out.

5th Dec, 2004 - 12:16am / Post ID: #

RPG Thief Catch Camp Medieval

an unexplored area? *blink* The only area I see unexplored is to the South West of the intersection. Do you think that is what he meant?

5th Dec, 2004 - 2:53am / Post ID: #

Medieval Camp To Catch A Thief RPG

Looking at the map, I am wondering if we need to go to the Intersection where Knight left us and proceed North from there. That is the only area that I can think of that we did not explore.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
5th Dec, 2004 - 6:45pm / Post ID: #

Medieval Camp Catch Thief RPG - Page 27

ok, it seems like we have no other chance than to go the room, am I right? If it would lead to the same room as where knight came from it could be helpful. We would then be able to ambush three from each entrance (or more if Knight is planning on bringing some friend).

5th Dec, 2004 - 6:51pm / Post ID: #

Medieval Camp Catch Thief RPG World Medieval PBP RPG - Page 27

Smudge are you talking about going into the empty room? If so then I agree, we need to check it out even if it is empty. If there is nothing there, then we proceed into the darkness.

> TOPIC: Medieval Camp To Catch A Thief RPG

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,