Medieval Camp To Catch A Thief RPG - Page 29 of 34

Seems like We over reacyed a bit, eh? No bandits - Page 29 - World of Medieval PBP RPG - Posted: 7th Dec, 2004 - 1:30am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

10th May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Cleric
Cleric
Barbarian
Barbarian
Rogue
Rogue
Ranger
Ranger
Warlock
Warlock
Draconian
Draconian
Fighter
Fighter
Paladin
Paladin
Wizard
Wizard

+  « First of 34 pgs.  25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33  ...Latest (34) »
Closed
Part B
6th Dec, 2004 - 4:21am / Post ID: #

Medieval Camp To Catch A Thief RPG - Page 29

Should we check the middle of the room that has been cleared to see if there is a trap door in the floor or something like that? Why would they stack the beds around the walls and leave the middle clear? Like Horde said, we have a torch so it is not like somebody cant see us. We need to be prepared to fight or at least defend ourselves at any minute. T'gron also needs to be prepared to step up and pretend he is one of the bandits as well.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 6th Dec, 2004 - 8:00am / Post ID: #

Medieval Camp To Catch A Thief RPG
A Friend

RPG Thief Catch Camp Medieval

Sorry that I was so quiet lately but this wired incantations are getting to me...So are you all prepared? I feel that something big is going to happened next.

6th Dec, 2004 - 2:01pm / Post ID: #

Medieval Camp To Catch A Thief RPG RPG PBP Medieval World

Well, unless there is something above us, then I guess this room is clear as well. Let us shine the torch up to the ceiling to see if they have stacked the beds so that they can climb to an exit of some sort. If not, then we proceed to the chanting due west of the intersection. I dont see any other route that we have not traversed. How will we proceed without Knight? What formation shall we take?

6th Dec, 2004 - 2:26pm / Post ID: #

Page 29 RPG Thief Catch Camp Medieval

Well, unless there is something above us, then I guess this room is clear as well. Let us shine the torch up to the ceiling to see if they have stacked the beds so that they can climb to an exit of some sort

Lighten a torch will call even more attention upon us, we are being watched...it's obviously that someone is watching us from that same room, maybe from above? and we are all together in the middle of that room! hmmm....it seems to me that we are in the wrong place. First of all, we should light off all the torches and be extremely quiet to see if we hear anything...then very slowly some of us should leave the room in case there is a trap in the middle and if some of us fall, we will get help from the others but if we are all together there, then we will end up all dead meat.

6th Dec, 2004 - 2:44pm / Post ID: #

RPG Thief Catch Camp Medieval

Our torch was lighted for too long already. If there are people here we were already seen. Too late to withdraw now. At least we could see them if they'll attack.

About our formation - I suggest I will be the first to enter, as planned before.

Post Date: 6th Dec, 2004 - 3:03pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Yes it seams that this is the perfect place to be ambushed. I am more comfortable when I have a wall at my back. So let's not stand here like a bunch of greenhorns and proceed to the near exit. Precaution are not longer necessary but speed of reaction is.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 6th Dec, 2004 - 3:22pm / Post ID: #

Middle Ages Facts

Medieval Camp Catch Thief RPG - Page 29

Ah, Maicman, there be hope for thee yet... as this be my plight since we sojourned here. Quick, let us conquer or die for it be better that I die today than build up an unquenchable thirst for drinkie!

7th Dec, 2004 - 1:30am / Post ID: #

Medieval Camp Catch Thief RPG World Medieval PBP RPG - Page 29

Seems like We over reacyed a bit, eh? No bandits or traps were there at all, I think this hellish place is starting to affect us. I suggest going towards the light (I'm sure he meant the west, not the east) with me in the lead, since this time there surely will be bandits.

> TOPIC: Medieval Camp To Catch A Thief RPG

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,