Medieval Camp To Catch A Thief RPG - Page 30 of 34

I'm really sorry for double posting, - Page 30 - World of Medieval PBP RPG - Posted: 7th Dec, 2004 - 7:19pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

09th May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Barbarian
Barbarian
Wizard
Wizard
Rogue
Rogue
Draconian
Draconian
Fighter
Fighter
Paladin
Paladin
Warlock
Warlock
Ranger
Ranger
Cleric
Cleric

+  « First of 34 pgs.  26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 
Closed
Part B
Post Date: 7th Dec, 2004 - 7:57am / Post ID: #

Medieval Camp To Catch A Thief RPG
A Friend

Medieval Camp To Catch A Thief RPG - Page 30

let's proceed to the west then ...still we should keep an eye out for traps but in the same time be ready to strike our opponents because I think our presence here has been noticed already

Sponsored Links:
7th Dec, 2004 - 2:06pm / Post ID: #

RPG Thief Catch Camp Medieval

With all the chanting going on I wonder if it would have been wise to grab one of the ceremonial robes for T'gron. Most likely they are wearing those if they are chanting and he could have infiltrated a lot easier. We should look for a guard maybe, take him out secretly and then take his robe, if they are wearing one. If we find enough of them, we can all have robes and all enter at once. If not, then I guess we really don't have a plan for a surprise attack unless we discover one along the way.

Post Date: 7th Dec, 2004 - 3:11pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Medieval Camp To Catch A Thief RPG RPG PBP Medieval World

That is a fine idea but first we should precede and see what we are dealing with and then take a decision upon what to do.

7th Dec, 2004 - 3:54pm / Post ID: #

Page 30 RPG Thief Catch Camp Medieval

That's why I wanted to grab the robes when we saw them...anyhow...too late, now to try to get a guard will be very difficult considering the position in where they are standing. So far this worshipper saw us and did not say anything, now that can be a good sign or a bad one.
We may have to observe them quickly and see who looks like the leader and quickly grab him knife in throat or observe what are they worshipping, is there anything they consider of such value that if it is in our hands we could ask them to do anything we want?. We need to move quickly, how many of them are there again?.
If there are guards there maybe is an indication that these worshippers are not well trained, but I may be wrong.

Post Date: 7th Dec, 2004 - 3:56pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

RPG Thief Catch Camp Medieval

Sorry for double post but things got heated here. I will not flee before my enemy and I think we should go one , there is no room for turning back. If they have 2 guards means that they are not warriors them self...and maybe some sect of some kind (religious people are easy to scare of:)

7th Dec, 2004 - 5:44pm / Post ID: #

If T'gron had proceeded by himself, things may have been different but since they have seen all of us, I think we have no choice but to attack. T'gron can try to say that we are here to join the ritual; I;m not sure how believable that will be. There are 14 with 2 guards I believe; the guards will be the tricky ones because they are probably trained in combat. Also, we dont want one of the others running and screaming about intruders because then they will all bear down on us. Do we want to grab the one that saw us, and hold him hostage and threaten the others to lay down while we bind them, etc? Its worth a shot before we start attacking.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
7th Dec, 2004 - 6:27pm / Post ID: #

Medieval Camp Catch Thief RPG - Page 30

Only one has noticed us. I suggest we signal for him to come after us and lead him silently to the east where we will kill him. If that will work, we will have one more robe for us.

Ariadne - you chose to wear the armor instead of clothes. undecided.gif

7th Dec, 2004 - 7:19pm / Post ID: #

Medieval Camp Catch Thief RPG World Medieval PBP RPG - Page 30

I'm really sorry for double posting, but since we're in haste, I could not afford to wait. I came up with a better plan. T'gron moves forward into the room, attracting the guard and other person's attention, meanwhile, the others retreat to the intersection. The guard will ask me what is my business or something and I'll tell him I want to show him something. I'll lead him to the intersection where you will await and kill him. What do you think?

+  « First of 34 pgs.  26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 

> TOPIC: Medieval Camp To Catch A Thief RPG

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,