Medieval Camp To Catch A Thief RPG - Page 4 of 34

IC: Kron is skeptical that the party is relying - Page 4 - World of Medieval PBP RPG - Posted: 15th Nov, 2004 - 2:07am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

09th May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Wizard
Wizard
Ranger
Ranger
Rogue
Rogue
Draconian
Draconian
Barbarian
Barbarian
Paladin
Paladin
Warlock
Warlock
Fighter
Fighter
Cleric
Cleric

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8  ...Latest (34) »
Closed
Part B
Post Date: 14th Nov, 2004 - 9:47pm / Post ID: #

Medieval Camp To Catch A Thief RPG - Page 4

Ready thyselves we must now make haste to leave at once. We will travel a half day's journey by foot to the Bandits hidden den. If we are attacked along the way then we shall defend. Upon arrival we will enter based on some information we acquired. It will then be up to thee to be creative. Be sure to state all you wish to get or do now BEFORE I post party order at 5:30pm EST.

Sponsored Links:
14th Nov, 2004 - 11:06pm / Post ID: #

RPG Thief Catch Camp Medieval

I would like to clarify that when it comes to fighting, I do not participate, unless we number the enemy, or there is some special circumstance where I can contribute in a different manner.

15th Nov, 2004 - 12:18am / Post ID: #

Medieval Camp To Catch A Thief RPG RPG PBP Medieval World

OC: That's understandable Smudge.

IC: Ariadne looks at everyone and says 'Okay, some of us should go down the stairs and see what they can find. I think two of us is enough. The rest can stay outside in case that the entrance is blocked'. Why do you think should go down stairs and who should stay outside?.

Post Date: 15th Nov, 2004 - 12:25am / Post ID: #

Page 4 RPG Thief Catch Camp Medieval

Good planning maiden, I see that thou art not all braun only, but do plan well. Horde will be in the back of the party while T'gron will be in the middle. T'gron, have you a weapon that can be thrown or shot? Let us make haste.

15th Nov, 2004 - 12:58am / Post ID: #

RPG Thief Catch Camp Medieval

I have a staff. Not the best of weapons, but enough for me.

What are we to find in the cave? If we are looking for evidence, maybe I can help. I've proved myself good in that area many a time. If we expect bandits there, I should stay behind.

Post Date: 15th Nov, 2004 - 1:48am / Post ID: #

Medieval Camp To Catch A Thief RPG

The hideout of the Bandits are here and as such we will find much to not be desired. Mage, what use are you with no weapon to throw in the very least? You will need to use your mystical mind as we have no thief to plan well for traps, which I am sure we will encounter.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
15th Nov, 2004 - 1:55am / Post ID: #

Medieval Camp Catch Thief RPG - Page 4

Indeed. Weapons are not all that matters. Know that I am not easily decieved by traps, and if I'm slightly injured, I'll be able to temporarilly cure myself with mine herbs. a'll hope that being in the middle will suffice for my defence and my staff for attack.

15th Nov, 2004 - 2:07am / Post ID: #

Medieval Camp Catch Thief RPG World Medieval PBP RPG - Page 4

IC: Kron is skeptical that the party is relying on the word of bandits, but will not question a strong leader such as Knight. He suspiciously looks up at the mighty tree wondering whether this is a trap.

OOC: I have both a club and a long sword, so will go down the stairs with whomever else wishes to do so. I think the mage is best suited for scouting outside with another warrior in case some of the bandits return. 2 or 3 of us should venture down the stairs.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8  ...Latest (34) »

> TOPIC: Medieval Camp To Catch A Thief RPG

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,