Medieval Camp To Catch A Thief RPG - Page 31 of 34

The death of our friend hurt me deeply. We - Page 31 - World of Medieval PBP RPG - Posted: 8th Dec, 2004 - 12:44pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

09th May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Draconian
Draconian
Rogue
Rogue
Paladin
Paladin
Barbarian
Barbarian
Fighter
Fighter
Wizard
Wizard
Cleric
Cleric
Ranger
Ranger
Warlock
Warlock

+  « First of 34 pgs.  27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 
Closed
Part B
7th Dec, 2004 - 7:48pm / Post ID: #

Medieval Camp To Catch A Thief RPG - Page 31

Sounds like a plan to me T'gron. Since we have only gotten the attention of one and a possible guard, that seems feasible. Should we kill them or ask them questions? We definitely need their clothing either way.

Sponsored Links:
7th Dec, 2004 - 8:32pm / Post ID: #

RPG Thief Catch Camp Medieval

How about asking questions and then killing?

Any way, I'm going to post party order now, since I'll be gone soon, and will return only in 8pm EST.

8th Dec, 2004 - 1:37am / Post ID: #

Medieval Camp To Catch A Thief RPG RPG PBP Medieval World

Well this is not going well guys. Smudge has been found out it seems, and now next in line party leader is required to post party order. Did we even state who that was in the beginning. Is it me or Ariadne? Should we retreat and wait for them to find us before attacking or attack them now? Where is Knight?

8th Dec, 2004 - 1:54am / Post ID: #

Page 31 RPG Thief Catch Camp Medieval

I posted for myself, I hope it works.

I think it was you, Kron, that was second. We never officially declared, but I remember I took the position only because you weren't there.

8th Dec, 2004 - 2:26am / Post ID: #

RPG Thief Catch Camp Medieval

What should the rest of us do now? Should we retreat? To where? Should we try to find Knight? We could go to the point where we started from but I dont want to leave T'gron alone in such a perilous situation. I think we have no choice but to stand and fight if they dont believe T'gron's story. Maicman, Ariadne and Horde, please say what you would like to do here since this is a very important part of the journey and this decision means a lot.

8th Dec, 2004 - 2:33am / Post ID: #

Medieval Camp To Catch A Thief RPG

Can anyone quickly tell me against how many we are fighting?. I am in the chat room right now if you all want to drop by and discuss. It's faster.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 8th Dec, 2004 - 7:52am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Medieval Camp Catch Thief RPG - Page 31

I do not feel good to let the wizard behind. If he say the wrong thing he is doomed. We should all fight together .If we ambush them (I belive only the 2 guards are dangerous) at the entrance of the first room they will stand little chance.

Post Date: 8th Dec, 2004 - 12:44pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Medieval Camp Catch Thief RPG World Medieval PBP RPG - Page 31

The death of our friend hurt me deeply. We have a honor duty to find his revenge. The guard is already wounded and more then this, if this quest is doom to fail then let's end it with pride of a good fight. There are moment when one must act smart and others that require action no matter what. I will better die along my friends then end this with success and not be able to look myself in the mirror. So let's go back and fight !

+  « First of 34 pgs.  27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 

> TOPIC: Medieval Camp To Catch A Thief RPG

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,