Medieval Camp To Catch A Thief RPG - Page 33 of 34

See here, we have made a great victory here. - Page 33 - World of Medieval PBP RPG - Posted: 12th Dec, 2004 - 7:15pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

27th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Wizard
Wizard
Warlock
Warlock
Barbarian
Barbarian
Paladin
Paladin
Rogue
Rogue
Cleric
Cleric
Ranger
Ranger
Draconian
Draconian
Fighter
Fighter

+  « First of 34 pgs.  29 30 31 32 33 34 
Closed
Part B
9th Dec, 2004 - 12:47pm / Post ID: #

Medieval Camp To Catch A Thief RPG - Page 33

I agree with your plan Kron and Maicman's ideas are also good. I think Ariadne can handle it, she is very strong physically and mentally. So go and post party order with your suggestion.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 10th Dec, 2004 - 12:45am / Post ID: #

Middle Ages Facts

RPG Thief Catch Camp Medieval

C'mon young lads, let us not wallow in the mire, but instead let us take courage and come up with a plan to defeat this foe! I know thine heart is faint with this much gore, but be it known that we are ridding our beloved Village of the filth that seeks to plague it!

10th Dec, 2004 - 1:28am / Post ID: #

Medieval Camp To Catch A Thief RPG RPG PBP Medieval World

Ye words are filled with courage Horde and it makes me forget my wounds. Maicman, are you for going up against the enemy? My plan is to go to the intersection, fight off whoever gets in our way, then head west in the direction that Knight was last in. Hopefully we can meet with him again and strengthen our alliance to defeat the enemy. We will have Horde in the lead with you Maicman next and me in the rear. Does this sound like a plan?

Post Date: 10th Dec, 2004 - 7:19am / Post ID: #

Medieval Camp To Catch A Thief RPG
A Friend

Page 33 RPG Thief Catch Camp Medieval

Let us be victorious or die trying... Are we going to wait for them to regroup? Their priest is still there and he is the one that I would like to thrust my sword in... If we wait any longer they will get help and there is no way we can fight more guards. So let's let finish this or join our friends in glory.

Post Date: 10th Dec, 2004 - 10:36am / Post ID: #

A Friend

RPG Thief Catch Camp Medieval

If knight wanted to kill us or do us wrong we would have been dust long ago. There is no time for pondering. Give me this to drink. If we have any time I would go for that chain armor my mind is on all the time. But maybe later.

Post Date: 12th Dec, 2004 - 2:24am / Post ID: #

Middle Ages Facts

Let me take a drinkie drinkie while these lads wake up from their charmed state. *burp* We be sleeping or we be stomping these here bandits?

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
12th Dec, 2004 - 4:04pm / Post ID: #

Medieval Camp Catch Thief RPG - Page 33

Me apologies Horde for the tardiness. The blow that I suffered must have put me in a state of stupor, but I be back now and ready for action again.

Post Date: 12th Dec, 2004 - 7:15pm / Post ID: #

Medieval Camp Catch Thief RPG World Medieval PBP RPG - Page 33

See here, we have made a great victory here. Horde and I will seach the other parts of the cave to ensure none escape, I will then return to lead thee out while Horde will guard the entrance.

+  « First of 34 pgs.  29 30 31 32 33 34 

> TOPIC: Medieval Camp To Catch A Thief RPG

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,