Medieval Camp To Catch A Thief RPG - Page 5 of 34

*reluctant* ok, I will grant thee my staff. - Page 5 - World of Medieval PBP RPG - Posted: 15th Nov, 2004 - 2:54pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

10th May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Draconian
Draconian
Wizard
Wizard
Warlock
Warlock
Paladin
Paladin
Cleric
Cleric
Fighter
Fighter
Barbarian
Barbarian
Rogue
Rogue
Ranger
Ranger

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9  ...Latest (34) »
Closed
Part B
15th Nov, 2004 - 2:16am / Post ID: #

Medieval Camp To Catch A Thief RPG - Page 5

*Notes Kron's suspicious glances* I see thou art discomfort, Kron. Share with us, what is it that makes you so?

OOC- I agree about me staying outside -OOC

Sponsored Links:
15th Nov, 2004 - 2:53am / Post ID: #

RPG Thief Catch Camp Medieval

It is simply that I do not trust the words of bandits, even though they be captured. We should use extreme caution and be wary of everything around us, even though, or especially since, the captured has led us this far.

Post Date: 15th Nov, 2004 - 4:16am / Post ID: #

Medieval Camp To Catch A Thief RPG RPG PBP Medieval World

Do not be of faint heart Kron, the word of the bandit was merely to open the secret passage. We are well aware there are traps in here, but those we will have to discover by our own noses. See here, discuss now all that you wish to do, I will post the order at the appointed time of 9:00am EST Monday.

15th Nov, 2004 - 5:23am / Post ID: #

Page 5 RPG Thief Catch Camp Medieval

Does someone have a rod with which we could test the ground for traps? I'd say that should be our first priority. Then Kron and whomever wants to join him go inside the cave, and the rest will stay here.

15th Nov, 2004 - 7:48am / Post ID: #

RPG Thief Catch Camp Medieval

What about light, how will we see in such a dark place? I have some flint; should we make a torch of some sorts, or will that draw too much attention to us?

Post Date: 15th Nov, 2004 - 11:47am / Post ID: #

Middle Ages Facts

Medieval Camp To Catch A Thief RPG

Mage, your staff can prod, not so? Kron, you will have to judge which be more important: seeing where you are going or giving your place away to the enemies. *burp*

Be whatever the choice I will be to your rear so nothing will surprise us from behind.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
15th Nov, 2004 - 12:53pm / Post ID: #

Medieval Camp Catch Thief RPG - Page 5

Ariadne looks at the only Mage in the group and says "Horde is right, you can lend us your staff and we can use it as a rod. Kron and I can go down the stairs and you can stay in the outside with the rest. Just keep your eyes open in case the entrance is blocked, if that happens then you will have to throw a spell in order to open it again."

She then looks at Kron and raising an eyebrow says "Why are you so afraid? I did not know you were a chicken, she chuckles...* while imitating the movements and sounds of a chicken *".

15th Nov, 2004 - 2:54pm / Post ID: #

Medieval Camp Catch Thief RPG World Medieval PBP RPG - Page 5

*reluctant* ok, I will grant thee my staff. Make good use of it.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9  ...Latest (34) »

> TOPIC: Medieval Camp To Catch A Thief RPG

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,