Medieval Camp To Catch A Thief RPG - Page 6 of 34

OCC: Okay, I would like to know what Horde - Page 6 - World of Medieval PBP RPG - Posted: 16th Nov, 2004 - 12:57am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

09th May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Ranger
Ranger
Fighter
Fighter
Wizard
Wizard
Warlock
Warlock
Barbarian
Barbarian
Cleric
Cleric
Rogue
Rogue
Paladin
Paladin
Draconian
Draconian

+  « First of 34 pgs.  2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10  ...Latest (34) »
Closed
Part B
Post Date: 15th Nov, 2004 - 3:04pm / Post ID: #

Medieval Camp To Catch A Thief RPG
A Friend

Medieval Camp To Catch A Thief RPG - Page 6

Here is another warrior that can help you in your quest. I hope is not to late.

Although my will is strong and I do learn fast and train myself hard I am a beginner in this world, so any advice is well taken!

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 15th Nov, 2004 - 3:12pm / Post ID: #

RPG Thief Catch Camp Medieval

See here Maciman, thy strike against the enemy must not be as slow as this or thou wilt quickly be meeting thy maker. I will post party order now.

Post Date: 15th Nov, 2004 - 3:40pm / Post ID: #

Medieval Camp To Catch A Thief RPG RPG PBP Medieval World

Right! Now we must plan our order of entry. Ariadne and Kron have already entered. Who will be next? Horde is already in the rear. What should Ariadne do now, be specific? Next party order posting will be at 6pm EST Monday.

15th Nov, 2004 - 9:59pm / Post ID: #

Page 6 RPG Thief Catch Camp Medieval

OCC: What do you all think we should do? Go towards the room or take the corridor side?. What are the possible dangers?.

16th Nov, 2004 - 12:31am / Post ID: #

RPG Thief Catch Camp Medieval

OOC: We might as well venture into the cave room. Based on what we find or dont find there, then we can think about going through the corridor. Araidne can lead since she has the light and the staff and I will follow closely behind, as before. Should Maicman enter as well with Horde guarding the rear?

16th Nov, 2004 - 12:36am / Post ID: #

Medieval Camp To Catch A Thief RPG

If Macmain enters, I go with him. I want to be with the group of most warriors. I also suggest going through the cave, but not with two alone. It might get dangerous there.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 16th Nov, 2004 - 12:51am / Post ID: #

Middle Ages Facts

Medieval Camp Catch Thief RPG - Page 6

Maicman are you also slow and silent? Say your peace now. *grunt*

16th Nov, 2004 - 12:57am / Post ID: #

Medieval Camp Catch Thief RPG World Medieval PBP RPG - Page 6

OCC: Okay, I would like to know what Horde and Knight think about it. I'm kind of skeptical to go to that room, I don't know why. If we decide to go, we should all go together and stick as a group.

> TOPIC: Medieval Camp To Catch A Thief RPG

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,