Medieval Camp To Catch A Thief RPG - Page 7 of 34

ofcourse I am in....I think the time to prove - Page 7 - World of Medieval PBP RPG - Posted: 16th Nov, 2004 - 11:55am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

13th May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Wizard
Wizard
Rogue
Rogue
Fighter
Fighter
Barbarian
Barbarian
Draconian
Draconian
Ranger
Ranger
Cleric
Cleric
Warlock
Warlock
Paladin
Paladin

+  « First of 34 pgs.  3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11  ...Latest (34) »
Closed
Part B
16th Nov, 2004 - 1:00am / Post ID: #

Medieval Camp To Catch A Thief RPG - Page 7

OOC: Who's the chicken now, Ariadne? Seriously though, I understand the skepticism but the way I see it we have a slightly better chance in a room if confronted than in a corridor. I do agree we should get at least one more person to go into the room with us.

Sponsored Links:
16th Nov, 2004 - 1:06am / Post ID: #

RPG Thief Catch Camp Medieval

Macmain- you pack of muscles! I know you just got here and are not yet acquainted with the situation, but you are probably the most fit to go in there with them, if that would be our choice.

Oh, and I'm T'gron the magician, nice to meet you

Post Date: 16th Nov, 2004 - 1:19am / Post ID: #

Medieval Camp To Catch A Thief RPG RPG PBP Medieval World

At some point we will part in this cave maiden as I have tasks to do for the Elders for which thou art strong but not yet able, so it will be necessary for thee to start thinking for thyself. However, I will give thee meh thoughts on the subject in question. Ensure that thou make a thorough check of everything, by sight, sound, taste and feeling before thou even move an inch, but know this... we must press forward. We did not come here to stay in cave passageways mumbling antics.

Post Date: 16th Nov, 2004 - 1:21am / Post ID: #

Middle Ages Facts

Page 7 RPG Thief Catch Camp Medieval

*Burp* Right be Knight, and I will stick to thy rear, make sure thou knowest what thou art doing because I wish to eat a well done calf leg by tomorrow at the Village Tavern!

16th Nov, 2004 - 1:39am / Post ID: #

RPG Thief Catch Camp Medieval

OCC: Okay then Ariadne and Kron will go downstairs and the rest will follow us.

"Ariadne says to everyone. Okay, we will go to this room and see what we can find, make sure to have your eyes well open and take torches if you have them, it may be incredible dark there. I will go first and use my staff to check for traps, snakes or things that may causes us to fall. Make sure to take your time, walk slowly and do not talk! we need to be very silent in case there is anyone in the cave room. I'm also carrying my long sword with me."

16th Nov, 2004 - 1:51am / Post ID: #

Medieval Camp To Catch A Thief RPG

Excuse me? *My staff!* I just lent it to you out of mine extreme generousity. But it is not by any means yours!

*realises his tone increased*

sorry, 'do not talk' you said, I will keep silent.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 16th Nov, 2004 - 9:51am / Post ID: #

Medieval Camp Catch Thief RPG - Page 7

I will give Maicman until 9:30am EST, after which he will just have to guard the entrance. We must also be specific in the manner in which we check for traps rather than just saying we want to do so since none of us are thieves nor expert in such tactics.

Post Date: 16th Nov, 2004 - 11:55am / Post ID: #

Medieval Camp To Catch A Thief RPG
A Friend

Medieval Camp Catch Thief RPG World Medieval PBP RPG - Page 7

ofcourse I am in....I think the time to prove myself so let me step in if is not to late

> TOPIC: Medieval Camp To Catch A Thief RPG

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,