Medieval Camp To Catch A Thief RPG - Page 2 of 34

Ha! You can tell I am a magician. - Page 2 - World of Medieval PBP RPG - Posted: 12th Nov, 2004 - 9:43pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

27th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Fighter
Fighter
Paladin
Paladin
Cleric
Cleric
Rogue
Rogue
Warlock
Warlock
Draconian
Draconian
Ranger
Ranger
Barbarian
Barbarian
Wizard
Wizard

+  1 2 3 4 5 6  ...Latest (34) »
Closed
Part B
8th Nov, 2004 - 2:46am / Post ID: #

Medieval Camp To Catch A Thief RPG - Page 2

Ha! Don't ye worry, Kron. I shan't come near your sword - not due to your call, though. I have enough wit to realize the obvious. Thine sword is long, enough to strike a proper blow. Me? I have a staff. But not my sword or fighting'll help ye. A' am not as strong as ye. In fights, a'll stay behind, if a' may. But don't fret, a'll be useful in the rest.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 12th Nov, 2004 - 7:52pm / Post ID: #

RPG Thief Catch Camp Medieval

Make your last minute preparations with haste for on the morrow we journey. The Elders do not take kindly to the wasting of time and we must secure the hostile den of these evil doers.

12th Nov, 2004 - 8:13pm / Post ID: #

Medieval Camp To Catch A Thief RPG RPG PBP Medieval World

Only the three of us? Oh, I hope by tommorow, more will join. I'm afraid that if battle comes, and we stay such small a group, I will have to come to your aid, despite my low fighting ability.

Post Date: 12th Nov, 2004 - 8:20pm / Post ID: #

Page 2 RPG Thief Catch Camp Medieval

Fear not lad, they that be for us is greater than they that be for them.

12th Nov, 2004 - 8:20pm / Post ID: #

RPG Thief Catch Camp Medieval

Ariadne is here...powerful and fearless warrior who will not allow no man to protect her, her abilities are beyond imagination. Strong-willed woman who is willing to do whatever it takes to get the job done. Don't mess up with her.

12th Nov, 2004 - 8:41pm / Post ID: #

Medieval Camp To Catch A Thief RPG

Welcome Ariadne! It pleases me much to see a fellow warrior join our quest. Your bravery is well known! I feel confident that we will accomplish our quest, and with haste!

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 12th Nov, 2004 - 8:54pm / Post ID: #

Medieval Camp Catch Thief RPG - Page 2

Ariadne, such aggressive breaths of threats for one who has run before, you are fortunate that the Elders chose to give you a chance for redemption since your last performance left much to be desired. See here, it is for this reason I am called to take charge and I will issue the orders with no respect for any foe or friend.

12th Nov, 2004 - 9:43pm / Post ID: #

Medieval Camp Catch Thief RPG World Medieval PBP RPG - Page 2

Ha! You can tell I am a magician. I just wished for another warrior, and - poof - here she is! Welcome, Ariadne, my name is T'gron.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6  ...Latest (34) »

> TOPIC: Medieval Camp To Catch A Thief RPG

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,