Desperate Housewives - Page 3 of 6

Desperate Housewives Season 6 Episode 18 - - Page 3 - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 22nd Mar, 2010 - 1:56pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 
Desperate Housewives
TV Series
Post Date: 12th Feb, 2009 - 2:23pm / Post ID: #

Desperate Housewives
A Friend

Desperate Housewives - Page 3

I never did like this show. I watched it a couple times and thought what a waste of an hour.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 13th Feb, 2009 - 9:25pm / Post ID: #

Desperate Housewives
A Friend

Housewives Desperate

I would make a comment about this show, but we are supposed to be constructive, and that would not be possible.

6th Apr, 2009 - 7:52pm / Post ID: #

Desperate Housewives Sports & Fashion Music Movies

I am very surprised that Nicolette Sheridan's character, Edie Britt, is being "killed" off the show. I have to wonder if the writers did not know what to do with her character or was this Nicolette being tired of the show or clamoured for more money?

6th Apr, 2009 - 11:14pm / Post ID: #

Page 3 Housewives Desperate

It seems to me like they fired her. She also took all the items from her trailer (flat screen tv, carpet, silk sheets, etc). The producers gave her and the rest of the cast, US$30,000 each to decorate their own trailer so because she was so angry nobody made a party for her to say goodbye, she took everything. The producers are not happy and are demanding she returns the items.

Post Date: 22nd Feb, 2010 - 5:12pm / Post ID: #

Housewives Desperate

Desperate Housewives Season 6 Episode 15 - Former exotic dancer Robin will have a profound effect on Susan's friends - with three teenage boys at home, Lynette will keep a watchful eye; Bree picks up a few tricks to engage Orson; Gaby looks for help with troublesome niece Ana; and Katherine will find a friendly companion.

Post Date: 1st Mar, 2010 - 5:45pm / Post ID: #

Desperate Housewives

Desperate Housewives Season 6 Episode 16 - Celia comes down with the chicken pox, and having never had it herself, Gabrielle must keep her distance, so she stays with Bob and Lee for a while, and is suddenly reminded of what it feels like to be 'single" again. In the meantime, Tom and Lynette forget little Penny's birthday, which leads the girl to go missing. Bree hires a promising new employee (guest star Sam Page) and Katherine makes a surprising discovery about herself. Meanwhile, Susan cheats on Mrs. McCluskey, whereas Angie grows concerned over Danny's disappearance.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 15th Mar, 2010 - 11:45am / Post ID: #

Desperate Housewives - Page 3

Desperate Housewives Season 6 Episode 17 - Gabrielle and Angie head out to New York to track down Ana and Danny, and a chance encounter with supermodels Paulina Porizkova and Heidi Klum, Gaby's former co-workers, leads the former top model to an unexpected revelation about herself.

Post Date: 22nd Mar, 2010 - 1:56pm / Post ID: #

Desperate Housewives Movies Music Fashion & Sports - Page 3

Desperate Housewives Season 6 Episode 18 - Angie Bolen's ex-boyfried, Patrick Logan (guest star John Barrowman), the man she has been running from all these years, makes his way to Wisteria Lane. In the meantime, Susan and Gabrielle go to extreme and shameless lenghts to top each other's kids, whereas Bree invites Sam (guest star Sam Page) over for a family dinner. A party is thrown for Mrs. McCluskey, and Lynette thinks there is more to Preston's fiancee (guest star Helena Mattsson as Irina) than she's letting on. Meanwhile, Katherine comes out of the closet.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 

> TOPIC: Desperate Housewives

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,