Desperate Housewives - Page 2 of 6

Sheridan quitting Housewives role Actress - Page 2 - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 12th Feb, 2009 - 1:09pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 
Desperate Housewives
TV Series
1st Nov, 2006 - 11:51pm / Post ID: #

Desperate Housewives - Page 2

Okay I must admit, I like this show, but here is why... not each person in this show is a whore or a hustler, in fact some of the characters are just trying to be normal to good people. I am only seeing the beginning of the first season, so I do not know if it gets worst, BUT here are some interesting parts:

* The black woman trying to protect her mental son
* The woman with twin bad boys who works while her husband is at home
* The x-Louis Lane who wants to know her real daddy
* The rich red head who comes to terms with life not always being perfect

Okay, I am a sinner...

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 11th Nov, 2006 - 1:06am / Post ID: #

Desperate Housewives
A Friend

Housewives Desperate

I enjoy the show. (My older sibling just recently got me hooked.) I loved
the hostage episode. It was great fun to view. It is simply fiction to me.
The characters seem to have a lot of affairs on their spouses on the show,
but that doesn't mean I would ever do something like that. I don't support
it. It is completely against my morals and my relationship with God. biggrin.gif

16th Feb, 2007 - 1:09pm / Post ID: #

Desperate Housewives Sports & Fashion Music Movies

I just finished seeing season one - yes we are behind times here. I must say that it was enjoyable - rather like looking at a visual novel of events similar to our own (mankind's).

One thing the show really brings out is that everyone has a true nature - a way they will react given a certain circumstance or in other words their real personality will come out no matter how much they try to be something they are not.

Desperate Housewives
Desperate Housewives (Hover)

3rd Oct, 2007 - 6:57pm / Post ID: #

Page 2 Housewives Desperate

Taking in consideration the amount of nurses and doctors from the Philippines working in the US, you would never think a producer would be so ignorant as to make this line part of the script on a show.

The Philippine government is seeking an apology from the producers of "Desperate Housewives" for a perceived racial slur against Filipino medics, the Philippine Daily Inquirer said on its Web site Wednesday, according to Breitbart.com.

The officials cited a recent episode in which actress Teri Hatcher, who plays Susan Mayer, said to the person attending to her during a medical consultation, "Can I check those diplomas because I want to make sure that they're not from some med school in the Philippines?"

Asked if the government would seek an apology from the producers of the show, and ABC, the network that carries it, executive secretary Eduardo Ermita said: "Yes, I think we should, on behalf of our Filipino professionals.

"On the face, we can look at it as a racial slur. We are looked down upon too much, considering the number of our medical professionals in the U.S.," the Inquirer quoted Ermita as saying.

Ermita also appealed to Filipino organizations in the U.S. to "call the attention" of the show's producers and Hatcher to the "racial slur."

4th Oct, 2007 - 6:59pm / Post ID: #

Housewives Desperate

Marc Cherry, creator and producer of Desperate Housewives, had one agenda in mind with this script: to increase ratings! The more controversy this show generates, the higher the ratings. One of the reasons why I enjoy this soap opera is, I thought that the writing was clever, sharp, witting and intriguing. But I am very disappointed to hear about this latest development.

26th Nov, 2007 - 6:20am / Post ID: #

Desperate Housewives

It was okay first season but I got side tracked by season two. By, now I'm not much interested in how desperate they are.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 29th Jul, 2008 - 10:17pm / Post ID: #

Desperate Housewives - Page 2

Name: Renato

Comments: It's sickening that people actually think that this wonderful show glorifies immorality, the series creator has even said that it doesn't. When the characters do something immoral, then they pay the consequences. Always. So it doesn't glorify bad things, it teaches us that everything has its consequences. In my opinion, everyone should watch this show.

Post Date: 12th Feb, 2009 - 1:09pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Desperate Housewives Movies Music Fashion & Sports - Page 2

Sheridan quitting Housewives role

Actress Nicolette Sheridan is to leave hit US show Desperate Housewives, US TV network ABC confirms. Ref. Source 5

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 

> TOPIC: Desperate Housewives

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,