Poor Parenting = Child Bullied

Poor Parenting = Child Bullied - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 7th May, 2013 - 6:29am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Child / Teen Issues
Post Date: 26th Apr, 2013 - 5:30am / Post ID: #

Kids exposed to poor parenting likelier to get bullied
Issues of Youth for Parents

Children who are exposed to negative parenting, including abuse, neglect and even overprotection, are at higher risk of experiencing bullying by their peers, a research has claimed. The research - a meta-analysis of 70 studies of more than 200,000 children- led by the University of Warwick, found that the effects of poor parenting were stronger for kids who are both a victim and perpetrator of ...
Source: Kids News

Sponsored Links:
26th Apr, 2013 - 8:38am / Post ID: #

Bullied Child Parenting Poor

I am not an expert, therefore my opinion is not necessarily the truth, but I believe this research to be nothing more than a pale trace. What stated by the researchers might be true in some specific context but the opposite often happens as well. What I believe is that target of the bullies are those kids that are not completely integrated in the environment and that don't share the same social or economical status. That means the rich guy in the poor neighborhood as well as the poor one in a school where most students come from wealthy families, the good student in a class where everybody only focus on having fun as well as the lazy student surrounded by guys with good marks. The clever between the stupids as well as the opposite.

Parenting is a factor, of course, but not as strong as diversity. Him who is different becomes often a target even if he or his tormentors received a flawless education and the right degree of attention and care from their parents. Just an opinion, based on observation rather than proper research.

Post Date: 26th Apr, 2013 - 1:25pm / Post ID: #

Poor Parenting = Child Bullied Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

A Related Topic to this Thread can be Discussed in: Why Kids Get Bullied And Rejected.

Post Date: 3rd May, 2013 - 1:28am / Post ID: #

A Friend

This is false. Bullies are the cause of poor parenting (aka lack of love). Poor parenting has no effect on a child being bullied. The only cause of a child being bullied is poor supervision by teachers who should be watching the children. How can you blame a parent when most schools don't even allow parents to come to school when school is in session? It makes no sense.

Post Date: 7th May, 2013 - 6:29am / Post ID: #

A Friend

I fail to see how this is true. How is a child's being bullied the fault of the parent?

> TOPIC: Poor Parenting = Child Bullied

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,