Daemon Introduction

Daemon Introduction - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 4th May, 2013 - 4:03am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Closed
Post Date: 2nd May, 2013 - 10:26pm / Post ID: #

Daemon Introduction
A Friend

Daemon Introduction

Hello. I am here solely to RP. I don't care about the personal lives of others. All I care about are player RP characters and how enjoyable they are to interact with. I am not here to socialize and talk about life's many problems. They mean nothing to me. I just want to escape the imprisonment of everyday life and try to have fun in one of the fantasy worlds offered on this site.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 2nd May, 2013 - 10:28pm / Post ID: #

Middle Ages Facts

Introduction Daemon

Welcome Dungeons & Dragons Role-Player

For Dungeons & Dragons Play by Post ye can start playing right away, just use our easy: D&D Start Guide

Remember we cater for mature DEDICATED players and not merely those passing through trying to cause a ruckus, so make sure to READ the following so you are not censored: Constructive Posting Policy.

For other Role-playing Game genres look at the: Custom Built Text Based role-playing games

If you get lost: See All Boards | Site Map | FAQ | RPG Listing page.

Post Date: 2nd May, 2013 - 10:50pm / Post ID: #

Diamond Chief
[?] CPosts: 2,938
Flag Posts: 7,000
Avg: 1.3 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 32.7%
[+] Gain: 5,075.94 FP
Charm: 26

Daemon Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

international QUOTE
I don't care about the personal lives of others.

Wow dude I guess you're here for Dungeons & Dragons then. You're better off sticking with the member wars board cause you won't be able to touch JB's Role-playing Games unless you have 30 core posts and that will like require you to hurt yourself and actually interact on other issues other than Role-playing Games laugh.gif.

Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Unsure
Tenet: Christian (secular) | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Thirty Something | Joined: Reg. 18th Jan, 2009 - 9:07pm
Signature:
Post Date: 3rd May, 2013 - 2:18am / Post ID: #

Me
Member Editor
[?] CPosts: 432
Flag Posts: 2,363
Avg: 0.6 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 14.5%
[+] Gain: 465.17 FP
Charm: 28

Introduction Daemon

Hi, Daemon. Everyday life is a prison only if you allow it to be. We are what we make of ourselves: if somebody doesn't have the courage to become the master of his own life who is to be blamed?
This said, welcome to the community. Hope to see you soon in World of Medieval.

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Unsure
Tenet: -- | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 22nd Sep, 2012 - 7:11pm
Signature:
Post Date: 3rd May, 2013 - 3:35am / Post ID: #

Introduction Daemon

Hi Daemon! You come off a bit hostile. You might want to relax a little as a site like this does require interaction and understanding.

Now I had to edit your post here: Failed Abortions - What To Do With Babies After?. It is one thing to answer a topic with a suggestion but then you cannot suggest what sexual acts should be performed instead. Not only is that off topic but it drifts into mature content on a public board.

I also deleted your post here: Is The Government Poisoning Children?. Sarcastic or frivolous answers to topics here are not allowed. You may want to check over the Constructive Posting Policy you agreed to in order to understand what is acceptable.

Post Date: 3rd May, 2013 - 9:10pm / Post ID: #

Diamond Chief
[?] CPosts: 2,938
Flag Posts: 7,000
Avg: 1.3 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 32.7%
[+] Gain: 5,075.94 FP
Charm: 26

Daemon Introduction

Man what an introduction, posting and then deleted. I guess he deleted himself since I don't see MrSmith here. I thought Hunnybunny's own was bad but this one tops it for sure. I mean this is a community right and even if you like wanted to play in an Role-playing Game it means you actually do have to interact with people and follow along with how things are done.

Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Unsure
Tenet: Christian (secular) | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Thirty Something | Joined: Reg. 18th Jan, 2009 - 9:07pm
Signature:
Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 4th May, 2013 - 3:11am / Post ID: #

Me
Member Senior
[?] CPosts: 41
Flag Posts: 521
Avg: 0.1 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 3.3%
[+] Gain: 127.35 FP
Charm: 7

Daemon Introduction

I think he might of forgotten that part of Dungeons & Dragons is socialization. While I understand his want of only to post in Dungeons & Dragons things, he did come in rather brash and with an air of meanness, didn't he?

Contribution: | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Independent
Tenet: -- | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Forty Something | Joined: Reg. 17th Dec, 2012 - 7:17am
Signature:
Post Date: 4th May, 2013 - 4:03am / Post ID: #

Me
Member Editor
[?] CPosts: 432
Flag Posts: 2,363
Avg: 0.6 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 14.5%
[+] Gain: 465.17 FP
Charm: 28

Daemon Introduction Introductions & Member Sharing

He deleted himself, probably annoyed by the edits to his posts. Not a big loss, in my opinion. Is amazing how some people totally lack any kind of socialization skill, I wonder how somebody like him can survive in a human community having such an attitude.

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Unsure
Tenet: -- | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 22nd Sep, 2012 - 7:11pm
Signature:
+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Daemon Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,