Justme Introduction

Justme Introduction - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 2nd May, 2013 - 1:50pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 1st May, 2013 - 7:07pm / Post ID: #

Justme Introduction
A Friend

Justme Introduction

Hi all, I'm an African American man living in the States and new to this forum. I will be traveling to T&T soon and came across this interesting site. I have visited Trinidad in maybe 16 yrs - and I'm sure much has changed since then. This forum is very helpful in helping me to understand the mind set of Trinidadians and Tobagonians on there prospective of themselves and life in T&T, also how others perceive them. I look forward to joining, and reading this thought provoking forum. [Thanks]!

Edited Message Edited...
Persephone: Please keep your messages free from extra characters / slang / shorthand that are not alpha / numeric (numeric should be for stats) while using good grammar. You will notice most Posts here are written without the use of 'chopped words', excessive smilies, slang, dialect(s) or Teeny Bopper scribbles. As an example "2" should not be substituted for "To" or "U" for "You" or "+" for "Plus" in sentences. See Constructive Posting Policy.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 1st May, 2013 - 7:24pm / Post ID: #

Introduction Justme

Welcome to this International Community!

I'm Rasta, I normally handle the Trinidad & Tobago Board.
Here is just a heads up on how we run that Board, please note a few things:

1. No dialect is allowed, only clear well written English.
2. Keep Trinidad & Tobago related messages in the T&T Section.
3. You may like to take a minute to update your profile by clicking on 'My Controls' near the top of this page and clicking on any 'Edit' link.
4. If you are ever lost then use the Site Map or check the T&T section directly Trinidad & Tobago Board.

Please do begin participating by sharing your views on the many topics covered within the Community.

Here are some quick links for you to look over when you have time:
Read --> Posting Policy | See All Boards | Site Map | FAQ

Post Date: 1st May, 2013 - 7:30pm / Post ID: #

Premium+ Author
[?] CPosts: 2,816
Flag Posts: 4,164
Avg: 0.8 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 21.8%
[+] Gain: 5,458.61 FP
Charm: 48

Justme Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Welcome to the community, Justme. In fact Trinidad and Tobago has not changed much, there is a lot of issues there that still remains. But there is still a lot of nice things you can enjoy in Trinidad and Tobago. There is a lot of threads about Trinidad and Tobago that might peek your interest. I hope you enjoy your stay.

Reconcile Edited: Felipe on 1st May, 2013 - 7:31pm

Contribution: | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Unsure
Tenet: Reperire Veritatem | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Twenty Something | Joined: Reg. 28th Sep, 2010 - 12:48pm
Signature: Hey everyone I'm Felipe. Nice to meet you all, looking forward to all of your posts.
Post Date: 1st May, 2013 - 9:06pm / Post ID: #

Justme Introduction
A Friend

Introduction Justme

Felipe, thank you for the salutation! I'm excited to see how Trinidad has developed. I will on be there for a week and hope that would be enough time to enjoy the Islands.

Post Date: 1st May, 2013 - 9:44pm / Post ID: #

Premium+ Author

Introduction Justme

That's good. I find that the only difference about Trinidad now is that the Crime and the UNC government issues are getting higher but I am sure that won't affect your visit to the islands. What do you like about Trinidad and Tobago Justme?

Tenet: Reperire Veritatem | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Twenty Something | Joined: Reg. 28th Sep, 2010 - 12:48pm
Signature: Hey everyone I'm Felipe. Nice to meet you all, looking forward to all of your posts.
Post Date: 1st May, 2013 - 10:56pm / Post ID: #

Justme Introduction
A Friend

Justme Introduction

It saddens me to read how the conditions have changed and the crime rate increasing. Over 16 years ago I feel in love with T&T because of the friendliness of the people, great food, beautiful scenery, and the people were so happy and proud to be called Trinidadian.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 1st May, 2013 - 11:14pm / Post ID: #

Premium+ Author

Justme Introduction

Yeah these where one of the good times in Trinidad, but unfortunately it is not like that anymore because of many reasons from the past.

Post Date: 2nd May, 2013 - 1:50pm / Post ID: #

Justme Introduction Introductions & Member Sharing

Hi Justme! You'll get more out of your interest if you take up discussion in the Trinidad & Tobago / Caribbean board. For instance topics that might interest you are:

* How Good is Trinidad & Tobago to Live?
* Trinidad Crime Safety - On the Streets
* Violent Crime In T & T

> TOPIC: Justme Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,