Double Chin - Turkey Neck

Double Chin Turkey Neck - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 28th Jan, 2012 - 10:09pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Double Chin Exercise Skin sagging under your chin and not showing your jaw line. Is there a way to get rid of it? There are scams and ads out there for special exercises, products and other ways to get rid of it. Some are resorting to plastic surgery. What are your thoughts?
Post Date: 24th Oct, 2004 - 9:39pm / Post ID: #

Humans worry a lot about their appearance and having a double chin does not help convince them that they are beautiful. Double chins may be associated with being over weight, but it also happens to skinny individuals. What do you use as a 'cure'? Here is a site for tips:

"Tilt your head back and open your mouth as though you were biting into an apple. Do this exercise 10-15 times every day for a firm chin and neck. And if you"ve always liked chewing gum, you"ve now got a perfect excuse. Chewing is good exercise for your jaw and chin muscles."
Ref. Source 7

Sponsored Links:
6th Apr, 2005 - 11:59pm / Post ID: #

Neck Turkey Chin Double

This is something my father had badly and if I do not watch myself I can have it too. I have also read elsewhere that the exercise Persephone suggested above can actually make the skin under your chin stretch and therefore make it worst. I believe fat is the main cause of this problem, but it is not the total reason - just today I say a woman that was well built, but under her chin she had a lot of extra skin that made here look obese. I believe in her case only cosmetic surgery would be a cure, but this of course is totally cosmetic although some doctors have expressed that it is a sign of heath problems or risks in the future.

Post Date: 28th Dec, 2010 - 10:00am / Post ID: #

Double Chin - Turkey Neck Sports & Fashion Music Movies

Hate That Pesky 'Turkey Neck'?
Health Related

You can work out. You can diet. But you might still have a little pouch of fat under your chin that just won't go away. It's even got a name: Turkey Neck.
Source: CBS Boston - News, Sports, Weather, Traffic and Boston's Best » Health

Double Chin - Turkey Neck (Hover)

Post Date: 28th Jan, 2012 - 10:09pm / Post ID: #

Neck Turkey Chin Double

Name: Peggy

Comments: I hate the turkey neck syndrome because when I put on just a little weight it gets really big and now that I've lost all my excess I still see some of it and I can't get rid of it!

> TOPIC: Double Chin - Turkey Neck

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,