Castiel Introduction

Castiel Introduction - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 7th May, 2013 - 3:29pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Closed
Post Date: 7th May, 2013 - 5:34am / Post ID: #

Castiel Introduction
A Friend

Castiel Introduction

Hello, my name is Castiel. I am here to [role-play]. However, something in the rules says I will be unable to [role-play] until I make thirty posts. I presume this means I will be here for other things as well.

P.S. As far as maintaining a 75% activity requirement, will [role-playing] meet this quota?

international QUOTE
"Please Note: You should only post in this thread ONCE to create your character. You must have at least 30 Posts, Requested RPGer Status via your Intro Thread and maintain an Activity Level of 75% or more. This helps us to know that you are serious about participating and not merely passing through or just looking in out of curiosity. We want serious MATURE players capable of holding their own and their characters in a realistic Play by Post environment."

I've shared some of my opinions. May I please have Role-playing Game status? I would like to [role-play] with everyone.

Edited Message Edited...
Persephone: Posts merged. Please check over your spelling using the built-in Spell Checker before posting your message. See Constructive Posting Policy

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 7th May, 2013 - 7:23am / Post ID: #

Me
Member Editor
[?] CPosts: 432
Flag Posts: 2,363
Avg: 0.6 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 14.6%
[+] Gain: 465.17 FP
Charm: 28

Introduction Castiel

Hi, Castiel. I saw you already got your 30 posts so, as long as you keep your activity above 75%, you should be ready to join any RPG. Just note that those requirements are in effect only for the games with JB as Dungeon Master. In the Member Wars board there are several other games that are free to join. Some of them are already running, others are in their recruiting phase.

Have a look around and chose what you like. If you have any question that is not answered in the many Faq, just ask it here. Welcome to the community and have fun!

By the way, this is only a welcome post. I'm not a moderator or one of the administrators so is not in my power to grant you RPGer status. You will get a message from Knight.

Reconcile Edited: Bruconero on 7th May, 2013 - 7:27am

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Unsure
Tenet: -- | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 22nd Sep, 2012 - 7:11pm
Signature:
Post Date: 7th May, 2013 - 11:20am / Post ID: #

Castiel Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Daemon*, so you joined again under a different username and respond to some of the threads you posted before this time trying to insist on how we should moderate topics?

* An Introduction

The following were removed:

* Gender Selection In The USA
* Puberty Earlier In Children
* Teens With Babies
* Failed Abortions - What To Do With Babies After?
* Planned Parenthood
In the above threads you keep speaking about "Adult territory" And decided on how threads should be moderated. You cannot decide what is acceptable and what is not.

* Does anyone suffer from this?
In the above your entry was not supportive of the topic. You reference an acne problem using an anti-dandruff product? That thread is more about a healthy lifestyle that either of the points you mentioned.

* Australia's Biggest Loser
Your response was whimsical. A person that is eating themselves to death is not talking about cannibalism.

* Still Want To Eat Meat?
You used a video link not working as the majority of your post when there were many other references there. Your posts need to be related to the topic and not merely an entry to increase your post count.

* Delaware Abortion
Yes it is about abortion in Delaware, if you have nothing to add to the topic you should not reply.

Post Date: 7th May, 2013 - 11:24am / Post ID: #

Introduction Castiel

Your last posts were deleted for not being constructive, based on the following:

1. Stay on the topic, see our Constructive Posting Policy
3. Do not post just off topic messages or lengthy quotes, only Bots may do this, Members must add input.
4. Make sure that you are not just trying to increase your post count by either duplicating or posting vague information, for example just saying "I agree" is not significant input, but also add worthwhile replies that are related to the Topic.
8. You cannot Post a message with just a quote or off topic message or just to say "Thanks", significant personal opinion, comment or input must be added with your quote / off topic message.

Please review our: Constructive Posting Policy.

Post Date: 7th May, 2013 - 12:31pm / Post ID: #

Diamond Chief
[?] CPosts: 2,938
Flag Posts: 7,000
Avg: 1.3 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 32.8%
[+] Gain: 5,075.94 FP
Charm: 26

Introduction Castiel

Dude, what's your problem? Why did you even delete your first account just to come back and get the mods on your back. What's like puzzling me is the topics you choose to reply in I mean there has to be something that's better suited for you like movies, music, board games or even the comics. Plus you have to read the rules like you were supposed to otherwise you would know telling the moderators how to do their job would just get you totally banned again.

Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Unsure
Tenet: Christian (secular) | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Thirty Something | Joined: Reg. 18th Jan, 2009 - 9:07pm
Signature:
Post Date: 7th May, 2013 - 2:48pm / Post ID: #

Castiel Introduction
A Friend

Castiel Introduction

I'm having trouble understanding this site rules.

international QUOTE
"Now I had to edit your post here: Failed Abortions - What To Do With Babies After?. It is one thing to answer a topic with a suggestion but then you cannot suggest what sexual acts should be performed instead. Not only is that off topic but it drifts into mature content on a public board."

You scold me for talking about sex and drifting into mature areas, then go on to edit my post. Yet, I found at least ten adult topics about babies, puberty, abortion, and other ADULT ONLY topics. To make things worse, you actually have the nerve to tell me...

international QUOTE
"You cannot decide what is acceptable and what is not."

You can't tell me not to talk about sex, then allow sex threads to exist on your site. This is either a mature adult site or it isn't. I tried giving this site a second chance. I even tried being polite. But you can't pick and choose what rules you enforce and what you don't. Sex is either taboo or it isn't. And from what I see, the mods here are just mean. I wasted my time trying to return. I promise I won't make that mistake again. Goodbye.

Edited Message Edited...
Persephone: Please use the Quote Tags as instructed here. When you do not use these tags source material that is not your own may appear to be yours when it is not. The Source of your Quote should also be provided. See our Constructive Posting Policy.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 7th May, 2013 - 2:55pm / Post ID: #

Castiel Introduction

Even though the Daemon deleted his account its interesting to point out a few things:

1. He didn't attempt to clear up the fact that he opened a new account an acted like a different person.

2. That he didn't read the rules at anytime.

Just to clarify as well for anyone who will read this or Daemon who I'm sure will come back to read it:

What you call 'adult' topics is misunderstood by you, not us. Abortion, as an example, is an everyday topic and is public discussion. What is not allowed is talking about how a baby enters the womb in detail - that is what you were doing and I'm sorry that you cannot see the difference.

Here is another example, there is a topic about Gay rights - does that mean I must now highlight how gay men have sex? I think not and if you cannot see that difference then this is not the site for you.

Oh, and one other thing... This is not as you put it:

international QUOTE
...a mature adult site

This is an intellectually mature site, but for some reason you inserted mature = adult. The ability of Members to follow the rules and discuss things in a clear, concise manner that is worth reading proves their maturity.

Sorry it did not work out.

Post Date: 7th May, 2013 - 3:29pm / Post ID: #

Me
Member Editor
[?] CPosts: 432
Flag Posts: 2,363
Avg: 0.6 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 14.6%
[+] Gain: 465.17 FP
Charm: 28

Castiel Introduction Introductions & Member Sharing

For sure he has time to waste since he posted about twenty comments with his old account and more than 30 with this new one!

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Unsure
Tenet: -- | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 22nd Sep, 2012 - 7:11pm
Signature:
+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Castiel Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,