Smudge Introduction - Page 25 of 29

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Smudge - Sorry, I - Page 25 - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 17th May, 2005 - 2:04am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 29 pgs.  21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 
Young and vibrant and very involved
Post Date: 1st Apr, 2005 - 7:13pm / Post ID: #

Member Watchful Eye
[?] CPosts: 719
Flag Posts: 1,226
Avg: 0.2 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 4.5%
[+] Gain: 200.00 FP
Charm: 53

Smudge Introduction - Page 25

Try posting in the actual discussion issues and you will not have that problem or else Konquererz will pass you in no time at all.

I'll try being more active in those, if at least for the break. After that, I'll see if I am not too busy in school and other activities

You should probably thank the unconcious Joe for saving Mud

Yes, thank you unconcsious Joe!

Contribution: | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Independent
Tenet: Agnostic | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Thirty Something | Joined: Reg. 25th Oct, 2004 - 4:32am
Signature: When all men think alike, no one thinks much.
Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 10th Apr, 2005 - 3:00am / Post ID: #

Smudge Introduction
A Friend

Introduction Smudge

Welcome back smudge! As for your posts, I wouldnt worry about catching up with me. I have my days I post a bunch and then cant for a couple days. You will do fine. Besides, its not a competition, no one will say anything about me passing you and making it look like you are less active than me! laugh.gif

Post Date: 21st Apr, 2005 - 12:46am / Post ID: #

Member Watchful Eye

Smudge Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Well, it doesn't seem far until you pass me, Konquererz. But of course, it is not a competition - I too, am busy lately. Also, my pet Snoogle has just died. I was beginning to take less care of him until I found today that he was dead. I remember saying yesterday to myself that perhaps I should feed him. But I didn't, and now he is dead cry.gif

Tenet: Agnostic | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Thirty Something | Joined: Reg. 25th Oct, 2004 - 4:32am
Post Date: 21st Apr, 2005 - 2:32am / Post ID: #

Diamond + Chief
[?] CPosts: 5,097
Flag Posts: 7,087
Avg: 0.9 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 24.2%
[+] Gain: 1,203.00 FP
Charm: 301

Page 25 Introduction Smudge

Oh, no! I'm so sorry your pet died, Smudge... I know how painful that is! Maybe this is the time to create a Borde Pet Cemetery...

Roz

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Conservative
Tenet: LDS (Mormon) | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Sixty Something | Joined: Reg. 28th Jun, 2003 - 12:34pm
Signature: Don't miss out on a blessing because it's not packaged the way you expect.
Post Date: 16th May, 2005 - 6:18pm / Post ID: #

Introduction Smudge

Congratulations. You are Member of the Month of April 2005 and thus the designated FP has been added to your account.

Post Date: 16th May, 2005 - 9:25pm / Post ID: #

Smudge Introduction

Your full FP pay for the month of April (Forum Job) has been deposited into your account.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 17th May, 2005 - 1:58am / Post ID: #

Member Watchful Eye

Smudge Introduction - Page 25

Wow, haven't posted on this forum for so long! I am glad JB is back, and am ready to restart the RPGs tongue.gif I am surprised my participation is still 100, and will try to keep up with it and my job, despite of the increasing business. It's also my birthday today so... with a new year, I'll try to keep the posting.

Reconcile Edited: Smudge on 17th May, 2005 - 2:00am

Post Date: 17th May, 2005 - 2:04am / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect
[?] CPosts: 38,028
Flag Posts: 51,685
Avg: 6.5 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 100%
[+] Gain: 4,587.43 FP
Charm: 394

Smudge Introduction Introductions & Member Sharing - Page 25

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Smudge - Sorry, I normally keep track of these things and can't believe I missed that one, but as you know I just got on today and trying to be reintegrated into the scheme of things however, I am sure Persephone Emailed you.

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Hard Work | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Libertarian
Tenet: Reperire Veritatem | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 3rd Sep, 2002 - 1:01pm
Signature: Donate Please Support Our Efforts!
+  « First of 29 pgs.  21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 

> TOPIC: Smudge Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,